**Post All Cellphone Related Queries Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
i hav been hearing this days alot abt samsung d500.........though i dont lik the peice(samsung has other eye catching peice than this)........but ppl says its of the same league of nok 6600...and worth a buy...is it true????
wht features it lack???

mamba

In the zone
myself went 2 a couple of sony worldz in my area n they 2 dont have ne clues . try the sony toll-free help line . 1600-11-11-88 ( would have told u so myself after enquiring 2day , but as i have a night only connection , thought would take 2 long . n v dont wanna waste much time , do v ?? :D )

n guys , u didnt tell bout ne other alternative 2 k750i , in sub 20k category

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
@magnet, D500 is a good buy.., but it has it's own disadvantages. When comparing with 6600, it dont has symbian OS, MMC card etc. Read the review posted here (search the forums) ...
Ok, i searched:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17764&highlight=d500

@mamba, will K750i be under 20k? Even i thought so but pradeep said (he enquired somewhere) it will cost 24k.

mamba

In the zone
ppl , not a single reply 2 my query regarding a gud sub-20k ph :shock:

plz help me out guys , aint got much time left

Biplav

In the zone
@mamba- i think u should go for the Nokia 6630. its a great phone and got a really good camera(1.33mpxl0that can take pictures upto resolution 1024*768 and has got all the gr8 features.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
6670... costs 16k it has loads of features

3230 is also good..
Have 1.3 Mega Pixel camera, mp3, 1 hour video recording, Bluetooth, IrDa,
Image Resolution:1280x960 pixels.

dunno wats its cost, some1 plz. post that?

drgrudge

@rollcage, 3230 costs rs. 16.5k.

@mamba, see we cant get the best phone in any price range, all phones have their own advantages and limitations.

Go for 6630 or D500, whichever suits you better.

supernova

Mr. S Nova
@mamba: I feel you should go in for N 6230i. It has got all the features and they have even increased the screen size (whn compared to 6230)

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
where do i get seimens cellphones one with data cable + software in mumbai pm me plz as i dont visit here

mamba

In the zone
tnx guys 4 so many replies . will compare the 1z u have suggested n go 4 the 1 which best suits me :D

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:twisted: :twisted:
damn damn !!
the wait is killing me ...
checked with dealers today nd been told that sony k750i will be out by week end or say by saturday...its stuck @ customs!!!!!
expected price tag told to me by 5 delhi dealers is between 22 to 24k !! :shock: :shock: :shock:

shud we wait for it to drop ??

i dont seem to understand why the hell India is the last place to launch something when the whole damn workd is enjoying it!!! :twisted: :evil:

PS>>>pradeep whats the status @ ban'lore??

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
hey grudge ....
recommend some nokia/sony ericsson fone models upto a price range of say 21k... both with symbian nd non-symbian ....

mAYHEM

Journeyman
go for 6630 or Nokia 3230 ,3230 doesnt have wcdma support but has all the other funcations of 6630 and is sold at 16-17K

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Any one used Gnubox for symbian series 60 smartphones.And plz help to configure it.

Gnubox provides free unlimited intrenet access through s60 phones at speeds
of nearly 40Kbytes/sec through data call(CSD) by BT,Infrared or datacable

drgrudge

grinning_devil said:
hey grudge ....
recommend some nokia/sony ericsson fone models upto a price range of say 21k... both with symbian nd non-symbian ....
Nokia
7610 (16k)
6670 (16k)
3230 (17k)
6630 (19.5k)
7710 (23k :( ) ; but it's a very good for this range.

SE
S700i (20k)
K750i (22-24k :( ) ;yet to hit in markets.

There is not much of difference btw 7610/6670. 6630 is a sort of executive/ business walla phone.
7710 , thou a get costly for ur range/budget, it's a very good buy (better than k750i IMHO).

There is not much of a choise for SE.
So get a nokia, maybe 6630 :D

Consider D500 man, it's a good slider walla phone and looks stylish :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom