**Post All Cellphone Related Queries Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

suhasingale

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
i have just a single question about running the N3120 phone as a modem with DKU-2

*www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,56001,00.html

here is the page... but its not clear that whether the ph will work as a modem & will work with DKU-2..... if it can run as a modem with DKU-2 then where can i find the proper driver for the device.....

thnx
The Maximum downloading speed on GPRS in indian network does not go more Dan 6kbps, I have the experience coz i hav used Orange® as well as Airtel® GPRS on my laptop.

magnet

Youngling
guys after 3 years ill b going 4 a new cell(color one-----presently on nok 2100).........i m thinking to get either ngage qd or nok 6600.....(most preferably QD becoz 6600 xpensive and since ill giv importance to mmc and other accessories).......i was thinking to get a 1gb mmc along with it....but i read here large size mmc slows down the mob..is it true???if so how much size mmc i shd go 4???

also wht r the other accessories i need to tak???also wht r the things i need to look while buying a QD.........my comp supports usb 2.0(asus a7v-400mx mobo)...

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
T230

can ano one tell price of data cable for t230? second hand working will do. does any one has one and interested in selling, pm me :lol:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
magnet said:
guys after 3 years ill b going 4 a new cell(color one-----presently on nok 2100).........i m thinking to get either ngage qd or nok 6600.....(most preferably QD becoz 6600 xpensive and since ill giv importance to mmc and other accessories).......i was thinking to get a 1gb mmc along with it....but i read here large size mmc slows down the mob..is it true???if so how much size mmc i shd go 4???

also wht r the other accessories i need to tak???also wht r the things i need to look while buying a QD.........my comp supports usb 2.0(asus a7v-400mx mobo)...

Hmm..U can go for N GAGE QD itself, as both 6600 and n gage QD as both are symbian and almost most of the features are same but N gage QD dont has a CAM/video recorder and also it's a 4k LCD.

BUt there is a 4K price difference....

magnet

Youngling
yup thats why i thinking 4 qd.......4k less...with that 4 k ill go 4 1gb mmc.......btw i hav heard the mor the size of mmc the mor it slows down the mobile..is it true????

hareesh

Broken In
k508i....

hey,
any one owning k508i........????
pls send me comments on this fone....abt its price ,features and..DRAWBACKS......

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
Going to get a new fone....
I'd posted a topic about a year back abt whether to go for T610 or K700i. I eventually went for the T610(ya, i know, silly me)
Time for a new fone again, and I've got quite a few on the list
Well, my budget is around 18K(Might be extended to 20, but not confirmed)
I was eyeing the S700i, awesome features, but slightly uncomfortable to work with(for me, atleast)
I don't mind getting the K700i even now, because I absuloutely adore that fone, but I don't think it'll be worth it getting it now, especially if I have a much bigger budget
Should I go for the S700i, inspite of it being slightly uncomfortable?
Samsung D500 and Nokia 6230i are also options, but I dont like the Samsung interface and 6230i has a smaller screen
K750i would be the ideal fone, but I think its a bit beyond my budget, right?
Could someone pls help me with my decision?U can suggest other fones as well...
But pls don't suggest 6600 or 7610, i hate them both(Dont give me the symbian argument, I don't care that much for that remote control c**p)
Also, could someone post lowest prices(w/o bill) of K700i, S700i, D500, 6230i and K750i in Mumbai?

Sorry for the long post...

drgrudge

Lol, this is a long post? Have u seen some reviews or tuts by members?

Ok, u dont like Nokia phones (and i still remember u, and the Nokia versus SE thread and btw that choice of T610 or 6610i dude (not k500i, and dont act smart ;) )

No use telling other phones than SE for u!
I will go for 6630 in this budget or Samsung D500 in the phones u have mentioned....

Get K7500i dude, that will suit ur needs but it may cost in excess of 24k (pradeep's post said so).

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
For drgrudge-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7059&highlight=k700

I've listed 2 non-SE fones in my preferred list, pls notice
Ya, 24K for K750 is too much
Whats D500 price?And S700 price?Also is 6230i available in India?Whats price of 6230i?

drgrudge

@Abhijit_T, leave my post man!

D500 is rs. 20k or less
S700 is 21k or less
6230i is not yet available. maybe around 20k.

drgrudge

LOL! What a query!

Of cource, K700i is better,but it's 3k more than that of K500i or K508i.

And k500i dont has FM radio or Flash for camera and also less memory (10mb compared to 41mb).

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
where is this SE 750i .... ???
been waiting for a very loooong time ...
nyone aware of the current price tag ???
no guesses pls ... !!

mamba

In the zone
have told my frnd 2 get 1 4 me ( when he returns frm dubai , in thje 1st week of june ) . hope he gets his dirty hands on 1 . really looking 4ward 2 lay my own dirty 1z on it :D

will post my experience , as n when i get 1 ( have been ranting bout k750i )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom