[Poll] What is your favourite gaming platform?

Which is your favourite gaming platform?

• Total voters

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I play games mostly on pc.Don't have console, so can't comment on which is better.But one advantage on console is that every games runs same way and, gamer won't have to worry too much about fps thing.But games costs higher on console than pc.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ the flexibility and feature set pc can offer to a gamer was, is and will be unmatched ;-)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
mobile, so last millennium to have controls and screens on different things, updates are all quick and in the background, bug fixing is superfast, its democratic for the devs in the sense anyone can come in and has a decent chance at a good share... which keeps it competitive and the quality keeps getting pushed fast... publishing and distribution is superfast, theres new stuff every hour... and you never have to hunt down dependencies or drivers lol

Baker

Albicelestes
i dont understand why FPS will be better in PC......
for me playing FPS with mouse and keyboard not easy...
and with console u will be in decent distance from TV and u will be comfortable too

ithehappy

Human Spambot
i dont understand why FPS will be better in PC......
for me playing FPS with mouse and keyboard not easy...
and with console u will be in decent distance from TV and u will be comfortable too
Lol. Its not easy for you because you are not used with it. Same happens for me, when I try to play with a controller.
FPS will always be higher on PC. Its really meaningless to compare those two things actually. Games in Consoles are well optimized, that's why it seems very smooth.
I never understood how on earth one could play a FPS or any normal shooting game with that damn controller. Playing them with KB and Mice is very good experience, not kiddish at least.
Each on his own anyway. So arguing with every comment is pretty meaningless.
As I said, I'll continue to hate consoles, very badly, there are more than one reason behind that. I've many friends have XboX and PS3, when I ask them why you guys don't play on PC?
They answer, all of'em, are you mad? Only the GPU of yours will cost higher than my whole Console.
Jesus!
Those who love console please vote for it and state the reason if you want, but please don't start try to claim PC games are worser than Consoles.
:)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Voted for PC and console. I started out as a console gamer, switched to the Master race (PC gaming) for sometime and now back to console again.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Those who love console please vote for it and state the reason if you want, but please don't start try to claim PC games are worser than Consoles.
:)

Yeah I hope no such debate creeps up here.

But if I may, I don't think the console or the PC overlap each other completely.

Top Bottom