Plz suggest phone in 15k-20k range!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
guys pls let me know is there any software to hide my private sms,songs,videos?
for which fone ? nokia (symbian) s40 ,etc.. which one ?
is the touchscreen too bad for typing sms and web browsing!
browsing is xcellent on touch fones as long as u hav opera mini (yeah browsing is xcellent on touch fones)
but about sms'ing and emailing i dont feel comfartable(nor do many )

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
oh boy these are my top priority as i am sms junkie and also heavy google searcher.:-o SEEMS have to look at some other options like n82,n95!

Tamoghno

Padawan
oh boy these are my top priority as i am sms junkie and also heavy google searcher.:-o SEEMS have to look at some other options like n82,n95!

I am using 5800 for 8 months and i will always prefer keypad phones for texting . Yes , landscape qwerty with haptics helps a lot in 5800 , but still nothing can touch a good keypad like n95/86/ e51. If you're an sms junkie you'll hate the fact that you have to look and concentrate at the phone while typing.

Regarding browsing , both have advantages and disadvantages. 5800's high res screen coupled with great browser look great for many sites . But lack of keys means scrolling long pages can be very tiresome. Imaging sweeping your screen continiously to scroll large pages like mobile-review.com reviews .On the other hand n95's keys means you just need to press once perform page up/down .on the other hand qvga scrreen in n95 means that you get to see less of the page and dont get that 'desktop experience' .If you're casual browser who browse for like 15-20mins a day from mobile you'll probably like touchscreen more , but if cellphone is your primary browsing device , you may actually get tired by browsing on touchscreen.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Yea been busy in the last couple of months. Missed my thinkdigit. Congratts on Omnia bhai, that is another rocking product. Even I am looking for a high end phone these days. I am considering E75 and Jet. Jet looks really cool on featurs, but the only thing I am missing in Jet is the exchange support. E75 has got a rocking e mail and messaging support while is quite missing in Jet. But jet is georgious looking phone with amazing screen resolution and sharpness..... what do you suggest....any other suggestions??
Thanks bhai. :)
See, if you can, then go for Omnia HD. Complete bang for the bucks bhai! You'll see.
And yes, Nokia Email Exchange is the best out there. Why? Becoz it works flawlessly. Plus, it supports, MS ActiveSync. Plus, it supports Blackberry clients too. All in all, one of the best for Email/Texting online.
If u want i can suggest few WinMo devices from Samsung(Omnia PRo)/HTC(Touch Pro).

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea. Aino's price worldwise is less than the W995 on release.So it will be less than W995 which was released at 23k in India. Judging by the market state now,it will be around 21k. Well, i have the jet, would recommend it only to people who want a no frills touchscreen for showoff. Pathetic audio quality,pathetic camera, laggy after a month of usage. Anyways, i am selling mine off. But, a good first touchscreen phone and definately better than the 5800 or Nokia's offerings.

sujoyp

Grand Master
but dreamcatcher OmniaHD is selling for 25-27k.....how will aino,n86 or w995 could sustain which are 21-25k
I mean omniaHD is a direct competitor to Satio...isnt it

sujoyp

Grand Master
mayanksharma just told us in this thread that he got it for 25.7k and my shopkeeper quoted price of 26.8k

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@sam9s,
Nokia E72, Nokia E75, Samsung B7330 OmniaPRO, HTC Magic should be your options bhai!
My recommendation would be HTC Magic. But, it didn't pack a qwerty board and 3G. Apart from these, it pack things you require. Instead you can always look on OmniaPRO!! :D

rupz007

Right off the assembly line
Hey Mayank,

Howz E72, Worth Buying...

I need a business phone with gud browsing & GPS facility...

Please advice.

@sam9s,
Nokia E72, Nokia E75, Samsung B7330 OmniaPRO, HTC Magic should be your options bhai!
My recommendation would be HTC Magic. But, it didn't pack a qwerty board and 3G. Apart from these, it pack things you require. Instead you can always look on OmniaPRO!! :D

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@rupz,
Yep! Both E72 and E75 are excellent choices with Business class category features.

@sam9s,
Sam Bhai! I am so sorry for not replying on the same day. :( I was too busy doing some work on my car. I'll make sure this time i call you if anything comes up instead. Would that be ok?
and btw, i suggested E75 too. Didn't I? Congratulations for the new phone. :)
And yeah, even i am planning to hack my i8910HD someday! hehe..

rupz007

@rupz,
Yep! Both E72 and E75 are excellent choices with Business class category features.

@sam9s,
Sam Bhai! I am so sorry for not replying on the same day. :( I was too busy doing some work on my car. I'll make sure this time i call you if anything comes up instead. Would that be ok?
and btw, i suggested E75 too. Didn't I? Congratulations for the new phone. :)
And yeah, even i am planning to hack my i8910HD someday! hehe..

Thanks Mayank !!!!

Appreciate it. 1 last query: I have gone through a various sites for the performance & user reviews about E72, It is all good that is written on all the sites, I am not trying to find a fault in the phone, its just that I wanted to know if there are any downs on the phone or any feature that is not good. So that before I make up my mind & have the E72 in my hands, I should be aware of the shortcomming (if any) & it should not come as a shock :shock: to me post buying that...

Looking forward to your response...

Rupz.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Mayank !!!!

Appreciate it. 1 last query: I have gone through a various sites for the performance & user reviews about E72, It is all good that is written on all the sites, I am not trying to find a fault in the phone, its just that I wanted to know if there are any downs on the phone or any feature that is not good. So that before I make up my mind & have the E72 in my hands, I should be aware of the shortcomming (if any) & it should not come as a shock :shock: to me post buying that...
Looking forward to your response...
Rupz.
Well, i dont have it, so cant comment on it. But i've E50! So, i can comment on E-class phones. Extremely versatile and flexible for business class functionality / usability.
The only disadvantage i could think of is that " Its Not A Multimedia Device!" :p

Yea you can call me, no issues. Yes you suggested E75, but I was hoping to have some more choice in the same league, any way E75 is a good phone, however Symbain OS is not what I expected, good third party applications but its interphase is non friendly and very confusing, even for a geek freak its not what it should be. That is why the iPhone OS still rocks and is sill at the top despite of not having some basic features.
See, there could've been more choices. But, they would become choices in front of Nokia E75! And you already opted for it anyway. :)
And yeah...release 3.2UI has quite fishy interface. iPhone OS on the other hand has the best interface and features than any other in the market.

rupz007

Well, i dont have it, so cant comment on it. But i've E50! So, i can comment on E-class phones. Extremely versatile and flexible for business class functionality / usability.
The only disadvantage i could think of is that " Its Not A Multimedia Device!" :p

Thanks Mayank.... U were a Real help....

Wish u a very Happy Diwali (in Advance) :lol:

vik.1912

Broken In
suggest a phone for around 15k.
shud have:
* 3.5mm jack
* Large screen (more than 2.5')
* large memory support (16 gb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom