Plz suggest phone in 15k-20k range!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi guys i wanna upgrade my phone from n70 to better nokia phone. my requirements are everything better than n70/n73.I need good music quality than n70/73 both in speakers and in earphones..How is 5800 as music phone??plz suggest only nokia phones..Thanks..

Tamoghno

Padawan
5800 is excellent as music phone. One of the best in market. But i think the camera is big letdown.

You can go for n79 , really nice phone with great sound quality and very good camera.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
ok thanks for reply buddy ,my first criteria was good music in fone which i had in my se k750i..second criteria is good connectivity options like gprs,edge,wifi,3g..i hope it has good camera than 2mp of n70 and k750i!

k4ce

Youngling
buy the 5800 if u can live wid the 3mp cam ... if cam is a very high priority, only the go for the n79

vampiredevil

Hell is Ma PlayGround
Dude..Go get a 5800XM...Price now reduced to 14.2k and they give a Sennheiser headphone along wid it...It can get cooler dan dis...I gt myself one last Sunday...

Hope 2 c u soon n d Xpress Muzik family soon :razz::razz:

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
thanks guys for info ,cam is not my first priority. how is ui of 5800?i hope its faster than n70 which was disappointingly slow.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
5800 Express is no doubt gr8 choice for the price. Not to mention the loads of software availability! As for UI, yes indeed its faster than N70.
However, do consider Samsung Jet too. Beats 5800 hands down. Its just, the proprietary OS, which might change the thoughts.

Tamoghno

Padawan
5800 since v21 firmware is not at all slow . At least when compared to other touchscreen phones . I am on v30 firmware and its already fast enough for me. I read that v31 is much faster but i havenot updated mine yes. 5800 cant even be compared with n70.

As i have said already , if camera is not your first priority then its a great phone. Web , video and music is unmatched on this device.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
thanks guys for replies once again. just one last querry how is web browsing experience and being sms junkie how good is it at typing? @ mayank i know sammy & lg make better touchscreen phone but they fail to impress me! btw thanks for suggestion!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Wait for the Aino and go for it.It will probably sell for around 21k. It has a sapacitive touchscreen + a normal keypad with an 8 mp camera and ps3 integration.Phew!!Also it comes bundled with a charging stand and a bluetooth headset which also plays the radio. :eek:

k4ce

Youngling
^ aino would only cost 21k ?? wow, thats a great price for that fone.. where did u get the price though ? any idea bout india release date ?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The proprietary OS is just what may keep fans from getting a Samsung Jet other than that it pawns the Nokia 5800XM.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
HI guys if jet has software to hide my sms ,video clips then i m going to get it. i am very knotty guy ;-)

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@Sam9s,
Hey Hii Sam bhai. Bas i am gr8! Long time yaar.
And yeah gone are those days, when Nokia/Ericsson/Motorolla were the only mobile leaders. Today, HTC, Samsung and LG mobiles pack awesome technology. And that doesn't end there. Each of them have brought up their respective customer services to newer dimensions. People these days aren't anymore brand conscious. They go with the set which fulfill their needs and requirements.
And ohh i purchased an Omnia GT-i8910HD 16GB! Was thinkin for an Apple iphone 3GS. But the freakin' thing costs a fortune and still doesn't have a descent camera! :p
On the other hand i got i8910HD for 25.7K! Nice naa ? :)

azzu

AJJU
^ though Samsung jet's Xcellent product but dont know y personally i dont really like touch screens u cant send sms as just as other mobiles
and about E75 xcellent mobile yaar
hav xperienced it on a nokia Display though keys are not so comfortable but xcellent phone to have

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I too don't feel comfortable using a touchscreen phone. I would prefer a full qwerty keypad over touchscreen. Even those miniature qwerty keypad's in E-Series are fine for me.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
guys pls let me know is there any software to hide my private sms,songs,videos?is the touchscreen too bad for typing sms and web browsing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom