Please suggest something for around 1k to buy from US

ajayritik

Technomancer
One of my friends is coming from US. I thought of getting something from there. Something which is around 1k. Please give me some of your suggestions.

One of the options I'm thinking about is
1. Wireless Headphones

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
get something big and burn a hole in your pocket. IMO totally worth every penny.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Can get a good bluetooth headset for cell phone OR a pair of good cell phones OR if you have a PS3, get some PS3 game CD for around $20-$25. Sometimes good CD's are available in that price range for games 1 or 1 1/2 yrs old in that price range.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Can get a good bluetooth headset for cell phone OR a pair of good cell phones OR if you have a PS3, get some PS3 game CD for around $20-$25. Sometimes good CD's are available in that price range for games 1 or 1 1/2 yrs old in that price range.

Thanks Dude!
Even I was thinking of a good blue tooth headset for cell phone.

R2K

In the Zone
^^
wow........made 808 posts in this forum and u don't know what tdf means......no offence but
its like screwing ur gf for a 100 th time and u don't know her name.........and now don't ask me what a gf is... lol........

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hehe please let me tell the poor guy...it is "ThinkDigit Forum" buddy. we have been using this term since forever...but i know it happens...we all just overlook things which we really do not wanna see..

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
^^^
that was legen....dary :lol:

@ahayritik
under 1 k u can ask him for :
->large storage pendrive
->loads of magazines(playboy recommended :D)

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^^

@ahayritik
under 1 k u can ask him for :
->large storage pendrive
->loads of magazines(playboy recommended :D)

Do you think it's a good deal to get one large pendrive from there? Is there a considerable difference of price here compared to US. Also maybe I have to take risk of it going bad just in case.

^^
wow........made 808 posts in this forum and u don't know what tdf means......no offence but
its like screwing ur gf for a 100 th time and u don't know her name.........and now don't ask me what a gf is... lol........

Troll Drooling Forever

Hint: Top left of this page.

hehe please let me tell the poor guy...it is "The Digit Forum" buddy. we have been using this term since forever...but i know it happens...we all just overlook things which we really do not wanna see..

^^^
I really apologize guys. That was elementary. Maybe something like hear the whole Ramayana and ask how sita was related to Rama. However one of our friends has given an updated example to illustrate the same.

Too be honest I didn't look at the word account. If I had I paid attention maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Thanks Gagan for helping out in figuring what TDF meant?

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
so thats why dont ask him to buy some electronic stuff
its a mere waste

in fact u can get some other stuff(non electronics)

Top Bottom