Please suggest me the better option - Nokia N8 or Nokia C7 + Sony DSC H55

Deepaks

Broken In
I want to buy a good music phone with excellent camera capabilties , i am confused with N8 and C7+SONY H55. Can N8 beat the combination of C7 and H55. Does N8 have Optical zoom .

pauldmps

Banned
A Digicam + phone combo will easily beat the N8 because the N8 has no optical zoom.

I'll suggest Samsung Galaxy SL or Motorola Defy or Samsung Wave II over the C7.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
nothing beats the combi of having a great m/m phone and dedicated camera.

I would pick something like these instead of DSC-H55:

Canon SX130IS
Nikon L120

or you can up the budget and go for Pananonic TZ10

OP
D

Deepaks

Broken In
nothing beats the combi of having a great m/m phone and dedicated camera.

I would pick something like these instead of DSC-H55:

Canon SX130IS
Nikon L120

or you can up the budget and go for Pananonic TZ10

Actually i have bought Sony H55, now want a phone with 5MP and HD video around Rs.15000.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
You can never compare a Phone's camera with a Standard one. Even the most expensive Mobile camera will be comparable with the Cheapest standard camera out there. I love Sony, but I for Camera will take Canon/Nikon over it, Sony ain't bad anyway :)

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Agree .... N8 is good but I don't know .. Its just something that makes it non buy-able.
I guess I agree with your view. It would be great if you have dedicated camera...I have used that Sony, dont like it much,
but you have bought it i would have bought FZ35/40 or Fuji HS10 or TZ-7. anyways,
For Phone --
Samsung Ace S5830
Moto Defy,
Droid X not available forgot.

I like ACE very much so recommend that.

Regards

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
H55 is the best camera available n the market.
Without hesitating buy it as obviously it can be compared with N8 and any camera phones like doesn't have optical zoom where as H55 is having 10x zoom and its an awesome camera.
You can buy any phone,if u like c7 then its fine another I would suggest you to buy any of the HTC phones as I don't prefer Nokia as it hangs a lot and has very slow processing.
You can buy a Wildfire,its a nice phone with a good camera(5mp) and specifications like android 2.2 and many more and it doesn't cost more,it is approx 13-14k
And if you want a very good camera in your mobile then you can also go for sony ericsson satio which is available for 18k
So my suggestion would be sony H55 digicam and a HTC wildfire

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Wildfire? are you sure? Ace cost 0.5k more & have bigger screen, faster processor & better resolution. are you stuck in the past?

Top Bottom