Please suggest best earphones to be used with pc/Nexus 4

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hi Guys,

I know there are many threads for this, well already went through them but thought its better to create my own. I have been using the earphones that came with my ipod and I must say I got pretty used to them. My frnds suggested to go for Senheiser CX 180. Well I tried them and it may sound funny but I wasn't pretty much impressed by them, maybe I am used to the not so good Ipod earphones and also maybe my brain has never been introduced to better sound quality before :S . I am totally confused as in which earphones to get as my budget is up to 1.5k. Please help guys.

hello ppl....anyone ???

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
I bought SoundMagic P11 for 750 from pro audio home. Call him and ask for coupon. It's the best you can get in this price.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
SoundMagic PL21 is excellent
but as per your budget I recommend this
Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones - Tekfusion: Flipkart.com

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
are these better than SM E10 or Senheiser CX 180??

They may not be equal to sm e10 but tech2.com, thinkdigit & chip magazine has recommended...
Cowon EM1 with Remote and Mic Review, Price, Specifications - Tech2

If mic is not important then sm e10 or vsonic gr99 around 1700 INR

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
SoundMagic PL21 is excellent
but as per your budget I recommend this
Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones - Tekfusion: Flipkart.com

I read somewhere that they are not better than e10 or cx 180...

They may not be equal to sm e10 but tech2.com, thinkdigit & chip magazine has recommended...
Cowon EM1 with Remote and Mic Review, Price, Specifications - Tech2

If mic is not important then sm e10 or vsonic gr99 around 1700 INR

Has anyone used these cowon earphones....I am bit hesitant as I don't know much abt the company except their pmps... :-?

Bump...

some help here???

Gollum

Collector
If you want cx180 then go for it. they are good and you wont regret your decision.
the cable is nice and they look and feel expensive too.

guru_urug

iGoogle
I am using SoundMagic E10 with my nexus 4. No complaints, love em.
Avoid TekFusion, they were a scam and are unreliable. If your budget is around 1.5k, either choose the Soundmagic e10 or the Sennheiser cx180. Both are good IEMs. Sennheiser has better service, Soundmagic E10 has better sound quality(as per reviews).

guru_urug

iGoogle
I have the normal SM E10, there is also an SM E10m with inline mic. You can get the mic version if you want, but it is more expensive and is not available readily. Even with the SM E10 I can use the phone's mic without pulling off the earphones from the jack, I do that if I have to answer a call when listening to music.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
SM PL30 is a bit overpriced on Flipkart...instead buy from LT Road.
also have a look on SkullCandy ones they are also excellent

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
SM PL30 is a bit overpriced on Flipkart...instead buy from LT Road.
also have a look on SkullCandy ones they are also excellent

just for earphones LT will be too far...will buy them online.

I am really confused man....should I get normal earphones or should I shell out some more and go for bluetooth/NFC headphones :-?

how are these?

Nokia BH-111

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Sennheiser cx180 will be my choice. They are comfortable to wear and they have 2 years warranty. And the sound quality , just awesome. They are my favourite earphones of all that i own- SoundMagic e10, Philips She9700, JVC HX40A, Brainwavz M5 and of course CX180 ;).

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
yes cx 180 and e10 are on my shortlist....but I don't know if it would be a good idea to go for bluetooth headset :?

Top Bottom