Please Recommend New PSU for my Rig

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Can you put up the sticker of that tag you're talking about? Preferably clear enough to read it properly. BTW, its the same one that a lot of them get it and its not just Corsair. If you're using a surge protector like Belkin, it isn't an issue. More prefably I would recommend using it because the A/C cables that you get are usually without the blow fuse and quality/thickness of the wiring is questionable IMO.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
Guys, Led is not working in my new GS600.. What can be done.. ? I am lazy and have no time to get it to service center and wait for Days to get new one..

Can you put up the sticker of that tag you're talking about? Preferably clear enough to read it properly. BTW, its the same one that a lot of them get it and its not just Corsair. If you're using a surge protector like Belkin, it isn't an issue. More prefably I would recommend using it because the A/C cables that you get are usually without the blow fuse and quality/thickness of the wiring is questionable IMO.

I will share an image ASAP. and about Belkin Surge protector I don't need it as I am already using APC UPS. It does al the Job as I believe so nothing else is needed

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
then the fan LED is not working ... but if the fan is spinning and you can live with that then it's OK.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
yes that is the reason I am not acting.. Fan is working and I don't care for LED... But I thought if their is something I can do manually..as I read that you can change LED according to color you want.. & yes LED is not Essential but it will look cool if it is there. :grin:

sharang.d

Youngling
^If I'm not wrong then GS600 does NOT have changeable led colours. It has just blue. Changeable colours are for higher wattage model from GS series.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
yes that is the reason I am not acting.. Fan is working and I don't care for LED... But I thought if their is something I can do manually..as I read that you can change LED according to color you want.. & yes LED is not Essential but it will look cool if it is there. :grin:

Then you need to send them for RMA. If you don't want the LED then you don't need to send it for RMA. Your choice.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ yes I know that.. I don't have time for now at least to send it for RMA .. will do it when ever I get few Day for spare..

Top Bottom