Please Rate My Desktop Customization!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
What's so special about your desktop that you had to create a separate thread ignoring the sticky thread? Frankly, looks kiddish with bunch of over sized widgets.

OP
aditya1987

aditya1987

Extheist
New Desktop Added!

Please Comment!!

EDIT :- Mods Please don't delete or lock this thread, it want to see the comments. PLEASEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
i go with amitav the widgets are too oversised and look at your cursor? OMG is that a Window or what?

OP
aditya1987

aditya1987

Extheist
i go with amitav the widgets are too oversised and look at your cursor? OMG is that a Window or what?

I like big widgets so I have resized them. There is an option in the widget preferences to resize the widget.

It's not the cursor it's a object added while I was editing the image using snagit. I have hidden the original cursor.:p

It's Windows XP Skinned using Skinsfactory's Hyperdesk.:D

Here is another one :-

*i34.tinypic.com/1088rpt.jpg

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
It looks good but howTF can you stand such a flashy desktop ? I like it plain and simple with very less icons/gadgets :|.

OP
aditya1987

aditya1987

Extheist
It looks good but howTF can you stand such a flashy desktop ? I like it plain and simple with very less icons/gadgets :|.

I am used to such flashy and overbright desktop. :cool: Everyone have their own personal taste.;-)

It's good that you like your desktop simple desktop.:p

gimme that darkkmatter walley, it sounds cool

I am sure that you know where to get the stuffs..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It looks good but howTF can you stand such a flashy desktop ? I like it plain and simple with very less icons/gadgets .
+1 i love my desktop with simple yet cool wallie. Your theme will chew too much resource making slow startups. But useit if you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom