vaibhavkandwal

Right off the assembly line
Processor:- Second generation Intel i7 or any other fast
RAM: - 8gb and above
HDD:- 1TB and above
Disk Drive:- Blu ray drive or any other
Graphic Card:- 2gb or above
Screen: - any size

I need a laptop for playing heavy games (like GTAV, which i ordered and Battlefield 3) and for running 3d softwares.
Please help and correct me, if i made a mistake, 'cause i don't know much about hardware. Any suggestions will work.
Price range:- I don't mind anything, must be below (3 lakhs)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

I need a laptop for playing heavy games (like GTAV, which i ordered and Battlefield 3) and for running 3d softwares.
Please help and correct me, if i made a mistake, 'cause i don't know much about hardware. Any suggestions will work.

Joke of the Year. :lol:
GTAV is not on PC(for now atleast)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
First of all, GTA 5 isnt out for preorder on PC.. So, its impossible for you to order it
i-series second generation is 1.5 year old technology..4th gen is currently the latest
And for a gaming laptop, 3 lakhs is a big big amount, even for a gaming laptop which usually cost a lot more than PC..
If you want the best possible gaming laptop, take a look at the new alienware or Razer Blade Pro

Last edited:

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
If your budget is 3 lakhs just decrease it to save some money and get an alienware. Btw give me that gta V on rent a which you ordered. :D

RON28

Cyborg Agent
If your budget is so high, why not build a NASA computer? Coming back to topic, you shouldn't look at other laptops apart from Asus ROG series.

Piyush

Lanaya

That and that

ankitjain1116

Broken In

Above 1TB in a single Hdd is not possible till now.So you will need laptop will extra hdd bay.
Between Hitachi HGST has launched a 1.5TB 2.5inch 9.55mm hard disk but its not properly arrived till now

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Above 1TB in a single Hdd is not possible till now.So you will need laptop will extra hdd bay.
Between Hitachi HGST has launched a 1.5TB 2.5inch 9.55mm hard disk but its not properly arrived till now

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ever heard of Seagate's 4 TB HDD ?

Seagate HDD Black Desktop Internal Hard Drive (ST4000DM000) - Seagate: Flipkart.com

Seagate Backup Plus Desktop 4 TB External Hard Disk - Seagate: Flipkart.com

Hrishi

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Seagate HDD Black Desktop Internal Hard Drive (ST4000DM000) - Seagate: Flipkart.com

Dude , he meant it for Laptop's internal hard drive having capacity more than 1.5TeraByte.

d3p

PowerHouse

And the Award for the "Dumbest Post of the Week/Month/Year & Decade" goes to you....

Also let me know what are those 3D Softwares looks like, if you EVER come back.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Troll Fail. :lol:
Just in case it wasnt obvious enough he was referring to laptop internal HDD

ashs1

Padawan
i remember a similar thread like this..except the OP in that thread was ready to spend lakhs on PC on which he was planning to play Dos games or something. :p..

Top Bottom