Playing Songs With Displaying Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmoody

Broken In
Hey Guyzz.. is there a way for watching the lyrics of the songs while hearing them..If yes then tell me where can i find the lyrics file if there are any..
Please tell me the player which will play the lyrics as well...Does winamp support it??????Just Help me out

jay_jay

Broken In
wow frnd i am also trying for a same player.now i am using

1.make file "not"read only.play it in windows media player .go to file->properties->lyrics..paste the lyrics..ok.

2. go to mp3 file "properties"(rt clik)-> summary->lyrics->paste to it.

play in windows media player,turn on lyrics from "view->now playing tools->lyrics"

plz tell if it can be played in winamp

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Try "evil lyrics"

or

Jetaudio v6 (it has got synchronised playlist option)

OP
M

madmoody

Broken In
Tried but i m not getting the 1. point dude
and where can i get the lyrics file

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
In jetaudio u are provided with the facility to sync lyrics with songs.
or
u can manually timestamp each words.

But for already synced lyrics search in google.

sidcool

Broken In
windows media player 10 also has lyrics sync ....right click the file and then to advanced tag editing...here in lyrics section there is sync too...

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
For the lyrics files u can search the web. and get ur self the lyrics plugin for Winamp, which will help u to sync lyrics to ur songs and would also display the synced lyrics

amitava82

MMO Addict
here is a solution thats solves both your lyrics and Album art solution but with a little price. goto www.tagrunner.com download the demo if you want to 'try before you buy'. it will automatically get the album art and lyrics from net and save into the mp3 file. so next time you play the file the Album art n lyrics will be displayed. pretty Cool :cool:

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
You could use Minilyrics. I'm using it for the past 3 years. I'm most of the times able to find lyrics (dynamic, which scroll along with the song) if I aptly name the title. Minilyrics automatically connects to its server, and downloads the most relevant lyrics file to your track. But remember, to get the lyrics automatically, you have to name all your songs correctly :) .

OP
M

madmoody

Broken In
amita u want to say that i will have to download the mp3 file with the lyrics using tagrunner...i dont think i have that much speed as i use dial-up

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
^^
And it is low on resources too, as compared to the other listed softwares here. Another great feature is that it has an inbuilt lyrics editor, which can be very useful if the lyrics are not properly synced, or the text is wrong :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom