TheLetterD

Will Power
If youre in for a Free-For-All match, Its called FRaG|24X7FreeForAll
Its empty, PING is low
ALSO, it would be great if everyone could just keep their ThinkDigit names OR after their name add a "|TDF" so we know youre from here :)
If we have enough people we can go for a Team match maybe?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
They always do...They keep up for quite sometime and then finally dead anyway.

Well to be honest Many people are busy with life stuff or work (furious) , We have not been able to find more games to keep everyone interested , There have been other games people want to play (SinglePlayer games) , Some dont like the games that others play (Me - CS) some dont have the games but some have the games but do not want to play it anymore .

Burnout Paradise didnt work because it got Boring too quickly , I play BF3 with pratyush997 (daily), nikku_hot123 , rCuber , Allu (sometimes) so If we can organize or find some good games , people will surely return .

gameranand

Living to Play
Well to be honest Many people are busy with life stuff or work (furious) , We have not been able to find more games to keep everyone interested , There have been other games people want to play (SinglePlayer games) , Some dont like the games that others play (Me - CS) some dont have the games but some have the games but do not want to play it anymore .

Burnout Paradise didnt work because it got Boring too quickly , I play BF3 with pratyush997 (daily), nikku_hot123 , rCuber , Allu (sometimes) so If we can organize or find some good games , people will surely return .

Bud I am not saying its wrong or anything and I am not asking for any explanations either. Its just that I have seen this many times ans always after some months, people get on with their lives and leave it. Nowadays I am playing BL2 Co-Op sessions a lot but it won't be same after some months, eventually I'll bail out and so will others. Its just the way things happen, nobody can change that. :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yes. I started playing CS and fall in love with it, but the life had different plan for me. It made me busy always and things got hectic. I don't even have my PC with me and no plan to resume gaming like before, but will play occasionally. I basically started to worship Steam and now i even forgot that it exists.

Even when i was planning to buy console to play my only-favorite GTA V, my mind says no! Yes, life changed lot of things in me and this past few months had been painful in terms of work as well as life. But the only thing that will keep my mind away from this will be gaming, which i hope to have soon. At least a little bit.

Till then, hope you guys are enjoying play-dates.

DVJex

In the zone
Defib!! Someone host a playdate sometime? Just to keep this thread or atleast the steam group active.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Wow, you guys are still there. I would love to join/host a playdate for COD4 but right now out of country and won't be returning till 23, and then gonna change the ISP so wait up. How are you guys enjoying D3P's CS:GO server?

Top Bottom