Counter Strike 1.6 server up at 114.143.92.131:27015

Me and Dvjex in game now.

Server shutdown.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Probably today. But my server lags like hell. It would be better if we can find an empty pub server or someone else hosts.

flyingcow

Shibe
there are many servers, empty with good pings ill find some from here- Counter Strike 1.6 Server List | Search Cs Stats, Rankings, and Banners in India [IN] - Game Tracker

aaruni

The Linux Guy
This is a nice server to play CoD4 : [DW] 24/7 CRK Broadcast Hardcore Public by www.DW.gs [cod4] Call of Duty 4

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Why not get Skoar to sponsor servers for playdates? I am sure that we can get more people (including those outside the forum) to join. Also, we will have a platform if we want to organize events and tournaments.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
That is actually a good idea. Skoar, or digit, could have one server, and have some games in rotation to play. Eg, some racing game for one week, then some shooting game the next week, etc. That is one game each week, and then cycle through a list of pre-selected games.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am not sure if anyone else got the message, but Skoar is interested in organizing monthly tournaments of various games with game keys are prizes. If we have dedicated servers running and are able to attract players who play regularly, we can organize tournaments with a good amount of participation.

DDIF

Custom User Title
I am not sure if anyone else got the message, but Skoar is interested in organizing monthly tournaments of various games with game keys are prizes. If we have dedicated servers running and are able to attract players who play regularly, we can organize tournaments with a good amount of participation.

Yeah me and d3p got that message too, a month ago also.
I sent some ideas and guidelines to r4gs, I hope he will be getting in touch with you guys soon, until then better if you keep the idea contained.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
no, no hangouts. it gets out of hand if you get a few hours of afk. then you have no idea where the conversation went.

P.S.: Hi mani! haven't seen you in a long time

Top Bottom