plannig for my new gaming rig....

rock2702

Padawan
i am using a cm 690 for 3 yrs and the problem with it is as i add more components like hdd and gpus the cable management is pathetic ...snd it is getting too conjusted and with 7 120 mm fans it is getting hotter while playing games...

so thought of a full tower case with lots of space and looks good also.....

my budget for case is with 12 -13 k...can extend but overall budget is already given....

Wait for the corsair 750D to be available in India,it is an awesome case launched this week, should be available for 13-14k.Excellent for air as well as water cooling.Check the reviews on youtube.

i am using a cm 690 for 3 yrs and the problem with it is as i add more components like hdd and gpus the cable management is pathetic ...snd it is getting too conjusted and with 7 120 mm fans it is getting hotter while playing games...

my budget for case is with 12 -13 k...can extend but overall budget is already given....

> you can go for NZXT Switch 810.

> What components have you finalized.

Cilus

laborare est orare

There are plenty of good Mid Tower Case available in India within 7K-8K with great cable managements and plenty of places for addon components. I have a 690 II advanced and used it with 3 HDD, 3 Graphics cards (6870 CF + GT 240 PhysX) and 4 Ram slots and believe me, cable management was never a problem to me.

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
yup agree tht cm690 is a hell of a case....i would love to a hav a mid tower case but i need a fan controller with very good cooling and wont change until nxt built.... it should b solid build and lots of space with good cable management..

wht abt the monitor....benq 27" ....

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys pujas hav gone and now bit of free for my shopping of few components.....

ill first go for the heavy ones....cabinet and monitor...

monitor i thought of benq 27 inch without 3d.....any other options....

cabinet i thought of antec 1200 v3 but i would love to hav more options in it...i need a fan controller and lots of space with good cooling and cable managements....

so guys help me out in these two then we can discuss the rest of it...thank u....:lol::lol::cool:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i5 4670k---- 16k
Asus Maximus VI Gene OR Hero---- 16/18k
R9 280X ------ approx 25k,it will be worth the wait
Corsair GS 700
rest of the components of your choosing :)

I will also be buying a rig in May(hopefully)

if you're putting 1L for your rig,its best to go with i5 4670k

Last edited:

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
@OP
In one post you have written "I'm a casual gamer"
In another Post you have written "I like to play Far cry 3 and Bf4 on high settings"

So please decide you want a gaming rig to last 5 years. Or a Casual rig which can play games to last 5 years?

FX-8350 - 12.5k
Asus m5a99fx Pro R2.0 - 12k
CM Hyper 212 Evo - 2.5k
G.Skill RipJawsX 2*4GB - 6k
GTX 760 - 20k
Corsair TX750V - 7.4k
Dell S2240L - 8.8k
Asus ODD - 1k
Any Case you like -10k
------------------------

GTX 760 is enough for gaming for the coming 2 years. After that you can replace the 760 with another better GPU of that age [from the 20k you saved now ] or you can SLI later on when you feel the need.

Last edited:
OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
thanks commander shawnzer....but i would probably go with amd config again as i dont want to spent a hefty amount on i5 config...

@acidbased...i am a casual gamerbut i meant tht i played farcry 3 and bf4 in full hd in my present rig....i wont upgrade in nxt 5 yrs so i want my rig to run tht long time...so i want every components to b of tht level....

i like ur config but i want a gigabyte or msi motherboard as asus has rma issues....the psu u suggested is i am already using tx750v...

i want a 27" moniter....so plz suggest accordingly.....cabinet i choosed antec 1200 v3.....any other options in full or mid towers....

thanks guys....

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys waiting for ur replys...

27" moniter without 3d and cabinet....ill buy these 2 first...then ill get the rest later...

Top Bottom