Photography Challenges

OP
I

ishan99

Broken In
Yes i wanted to post that, but as everyone had commented, and the damage was done, i too wanted to know what was his entry.

But i do hope from the next entry, it wont happen. :)

OP
I

ishan99

Broken In
Times up. ! No more entries now.
Sad there were not more entries to choose from :(

Back in a few with the result

- - - Updated - - -

So the result:

Firstly
Gen.Libeb's Entry: Nice shot, bt mono didnt suit it much. I would have preferred the natural colors.

ashs1's Entry:: A great attempt, very soft though. Had you snapped in mono or converted?

Anorion's Entry: : A very different, interesting and great capture. Leaves the viewer in mystery of what exactly it was, and some ( including me ) broke the rule too :D
So i choose your entry as the winner.
Congrats :)

Over to you for next challenge.

Rules you can take from my post, and theme you have to choose your own.
Its not mandatory for B/W only. You can choose any, Macro's etc.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Yay! expected [MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION]'s entry to win because was easily the best technically

Rules are same. Theme for this week's challenge is "shoot from the hip". You have to keep the camera at waist level, and you are not allowed to look through the viewfinder!

edit : or live view, or screen

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Ash, Nice IQ.

Congrats Anorion.

Photographing without viewing viewfinder/live view - Nice challenge. :)

ashs1

Padawan
ashs1's Entry:: A great attempt, very soft though. Had you snapped in mono or converted?
Converted it :)

Ash, Nice IQ.

Congrats Anorion.

Photographing without viewing viewfinder/live view - Nice challenge. :)
thanks bro. :)

Congratulations to Anorion. Still not sure what muddi is, It looks like Godzilla's eye
ashs1 - nice, what is it ?

its a lantern

yup..its a lantern..got it for diwali last year..
Here's the original pic :
IMG_0509.jpg
*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14631&d=1407696305

OP
I

ishan99

Broken In
ssup with you all guys? Went to Delhi, thought this challenge would have been completed by now, but i see there wasnt a single entry.. :/

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
You need to make the contest simpler. Don't start with such difficult topic. Start with easy one's. And once it gains momentum you can start increasing difficulty. Now 2-3 people see the topic and give up. After a while 10-20 will see and atleast 2-3 will take part.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
change the challenge? thought this one was terribly easy

will add an option

shoot from waist level, without looking at viewfinder or screen

OR

shoot a common, everyday thing that is just lying around, something that is not generally thought of as being attractive or special in any way

OP
I

ishan99

Broken In
yup, its really strange. Not tough by any standards :/
But ti think we really should start from fairly easy challenges ( Insect macros, flowers, etc )

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
It's not tough, just that most of us seem to be having a creative block :p or there are just too many ideas floating and we miss out on these

For me i travelled with family, but got almost no artistic shots. Will process and share

Top Bottom