phone under 21k ...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
S Advanced has best specs but from what i have heard there is way less community support and most likely no Android 4.0 update. So not only look wise it is a failure but the OS is strictly outdated.
If you are ok with Android 2.3 (please verify about the community support, i haven't checked it), S Advanced looks like a good deal to me.

trublu

Ta da !
I am ok with 2.3...and yes, there is not much community support on XDA for this phone.

So - to but or not to buy the S Advance? Is there any phone better than this one under 21k?

Last edited:

trublu

Ta da !
@Sam : I am not opting for Atrix 2 because of Motorola's service.

@aroraanant : I can't stretch beyond 20k, otherwise I would have opted for Sensation. Correct me if I am wrong, but Xperia P's battery is not that great (1320 mAh).

BTW, any specific reason why you would not recommend the S advance to any one? As I've said before, I am ok with 2.3.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
galaxy s2 any day!!!gorgeous amoled,better processor ,fantastic dev support,BETTER BATTERY LIFE !!!

sorry my previous post was on wrong thread..

did u people forget the XOLO X900???
it can whip the asses of s advance,sola,atrix 2 and will be receiving ics soon...only qualm...screen a bit pale...

trublu

Ta da !
@rahul yes I know, but sadly my budget isn't enough for S2...otherwise I would have gone for S2 only :)

@jatinrai199 : yes I am totally satisfied with it.. but the on-board speakers are not up to the mark.

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
galaxy s2's price is at 25k.
Is it good phone ???
& if I buy s2 from us. will it work perfect in india??

techlover

In the zone
galaxy s2's price is at 25k.
Is it good phone ???
& if I buy s2 from us. will it work perfect in india??

u can find more cheaper in local stores now as it got a recent price drop.....good buy in the range...but wait for the diwali deals ..chances that Xperia S prices also decrease

&
thats depends which version u buy..

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
ok
but is xperia S a good phone??
I have heard that it lags during gaming sometimes.
& sony's battery is also less....
& how is the galaxy nexus ???

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
No.
As my incredible S has 1.1GB memory and it is quite enough, I have used it for more than a year and I never felt that it is less as almost all the apps can be moved to SD cards

Top Bottom