phone under 16k

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
if for .5k more one gets DEFY, which even you admit, pawns ACE then why, just why, would & should one go for ACE??
Whats the reason??unless like comp@ddict said "a way to waste 15k"..my opinion if you have 15k to waste please donate the sum to an orphanage!!

seems like u dont like ACE :???:

ssb1551

Technomancer
Its not like I hate Samsung or any other c/o for that matter..but when they ask for bull-$$$t prices for utter crap stuff then it pisses me off!!I think ACE is good enough mobile for around 11k..but definitely not worth 14k!!I guess almost everyone in the forum will agree with barring "a few"!!

Zangetsu

Its not like I hate Samsung or any other c/o for that matter..but when they ask for bull-$$$t prices for utter crap stuff then it pisses me off!!I think ACE is good enough mobile for around 11k..but definitely not worth 14k!!I guess almost everyone in the forum will agree with barring "a few"!!

ok..so its worthness with price tag...:))

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ok..so its worthness with price tag...:))

yes sir. in the end it's the balance between price and features that make sense. Would you buy Nokia C3 if it priced at 10k or would you buy C6-01 if it is priced 20k?

I know Defy pawns ACE...but ACE is good in its own space :-D

What space is it? and why are you trying to prove that Ace is a great device when everyone else knows that it isn't?

PS: I do remember a guy who tried like hell to hype galaxy 3 and 5 and tried to show that they are better than LG O1 and then disappeared! not able to recollect his id.

Zangetsu

What space is it? and why are you trying to prove that Ace is a great device when everyone else knows that it isn't?

PS: I do remember a guy who tried like hell to hype galaxy 3 and 5 and tried to show that they are better than LG O1 and then disappeared! not able to recollect his id.

If we dont compare it with other & its own price tag....

Zangetsu

why are you trying to prove that Ace is a great device when everyone else knows that it isn't?
I m not proving about ACE.it's the balance between price and features that makes ACE not recommendable as all r saying

then every single phone made by every single manufacturer (including micromax, karbonn, olive, sprite, limca) is a good phone. Now, stop trolling!

out of all above micromax is only better :-D

bugsome

Broken In
How about HTC Wildfire S.I feel its a nice mobile for the price tag.Can get for Rs 12,099/- from letsbuy..what say..?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Aditya11

How about HTC Wildfire S.I feel its a nice mobile for the price tag.Can get for Rs 12,099/- from letsbuy..what say..?

compare to the below one feature wise & then tell me if "its a nice mobile for the price tag"

Optimus One @~8500 on Letsbuy.

ssb1551

Technomancer

Yes as Sam pointed it out it was Aditya11..that guy's logic was hilarious :lol:..he really tried his best to promote G3 & G5..but in-vain!!..O1 went on to become a huge hit!!LG really won the competition in that price bracket!!

socrates

In the zone
but considering Ace hardware, 14k is too much. it should be more like 11-12k considering Optimus One as well as Galaxy Fit got almost the same H/W except for the screen size, resolution or camera.

In Mumbai Ace has come down to 13500 in many shops plus there is some value to your old piece which they take back. :)
Nokia C7 comes around 16500.
Incase someone is wondering how come I know these prices, its only because I & a family member are looking for new phones in exchange for a K750i & K790i :D

Last edited:

socrates

In the zone
even at 13.5k ACE is a very bad deal..better than that would be to pay 1k more & get DEFY!!

When opting for an Andriod phone look for at least 800MHz CPU. Wildfire S I think has a 600MHz CPU

even at 13.5k ACE is a very bad deal..better than that would be to pay 1k more & get DEFY!!

I am now coming to this conclusion too after looking again at the specs & price. I had last looked at it last when it was introduced with an obscene price plus stories about their service put me off. Now I am being tempted :) Also its compatible with MyPhoneExplorer which I am currently using so less headaches about data migration.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ well 600Mhz works fine provided you have sufficient ram (preferably 512Mb). and also for 10k or less, 600Mhz (most likely Qualcomm MSM7227 chips) are used. but for 13-14k, not only a good processor is excepted with 512Mb or more ram but a capable GPU. not the old&slow Adreno 200 found on Ace.

Top Bottom