phone under 16k

ssb1551

Technomancer
Re: Suggest a good mobile

@ OP - If you are gonna "do a lot of gaming" then forget Desire!! How many times would you charge the phone unless you get 2/3 batteries!! Battery life of Desire not only sucks but thats what makes it so un-desirable(& yes thats a pun intended:lol:)!! Go for DEFY!!

Last edited:

dharmil007

Journeyman

@ OP - If you are gonna "do a lot of gaming" then forget Desire!! How many times do would you charge the phone unless you get 2/3 batteries!! Battery life of Desire not only sucks but thats what makes it so un-desirable(& yes thats a pun intended:lol:)!! Go for DEFY!!

as he is going to do a lot of gaming,
so defy has slower CPU as well as slower grphics processor.
as compared to Nexus S & Galaxy SL.

better u choose any one of the 2

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

+1 for Desire...

Yea.. but gaming will suck the life out of the battery... Beware!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

@ OP - If you are gonna "do a lot of gaming" then forget Desire!! How many times do would you charge the phone unless you get 2/3 batteries!! Battery life of Desire not only sucks but thats what makes it so un-desirable(& yes thats a pun intended:lol:)!! Go for DEFY!!

Yeah, :+1: dont buy HTC desire if u game a lot...

get Nexus S instead

ssb1551

Technomancer

as he is going to do a lot of gaming,
so defy has slower CPU as well as slower grphics processor.
as compared to Nexus S & Galaxy SL.

better u choose any one of the 2

I suggested DEFY as it is within his budget i.e. 16k & he didn't mention whether he can extend his budget or not. Otherwise Nexus S & G:SL definitely beat DEFY..afterall they are almost 5k more than DEFY!!

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Yeah but in his budget he can get DEFY, which pawns ACE!!ACE is way too overpriced for its features..had ACE been selling for 10-11k it makes sense to suggest but for 14/14.5k its utter crap!!

Hey Sam, remember comp@ddict's comment about ace??:lol:...It still makes me roll on the floor..laughing...:rofl:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Yeah but in his budget he can get DEFY, which pawns ACE!!ACE is way too overpriced for its features..had ACE been selling for 10-11k it makes sense to suggest but for 14/14.5k its utter crap!!

Hey Sam, remember comp@ddict's comment about ace??:lol:...It still makes me roll on the floor..laughing...:rofl:

what are the pros & cons of ACE?

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hey Zangetsu : buddy wrong question , this is how you should frame question regarding ACE : "what all are the cons?":lol:..pros?and that too of ACE!! NONE..Thats how bad the phone is!!

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Hey bro get defy only if you want good android experience , if you want good music and imaging then get nokia c-7 . Htc desire is also a option but i havent tested it , i couldnt find one. I tested defy with good headphones with different players like poweramp etc but still music quality was not satisfactory . I had a ipod touch and i was comparing defy with it BTW . I increased my budget and got samsung galaxy s and sound quality is very close to that of ipod touch .

ssb1551

Technomancer
if for .5k more one gets DEFY, which even you admit, pawns ACE then why, just why, would & should one go for ACE??
Whats the reason??unless like comp@ddict said "a way to waste 14k"..my opinion if you have 14k to waste please donate the sum to an orphanage!!

Top Bottom