phone under 16k

blackpearl

The Devil
I have been jumping around different models the last few days - from samsung to motorola, to LG, to HTC ... but can't arrive at a decision. :mad:

I will be using this phone for at least 2-3 years. No point buying a 10K+ phone and then discarding it after a year. So good build quality is essential. I don't trust samsung in this regard.

Maybe I will hang around this forum for a couple of days more and see what new model creeps in ... :)

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^ Very Good at that price??? Really???
It has only one possible advantage over Optimus One, a 5MP camera. But does it satisfies the price gap of 3.5k (Optimus One=8.5k && Wildfire S=12k)???

The camera is not the only advantage dude,it has got many advantages like better hardware,software,build etc for more I think you must yourself get you hands on on both the handsets and then compare.
And holding HTC means much more than holding a LG phone...lol :p

and @ssb1551
on letsbuy it is available for 13.3K after using the coupon u can get a discount after which it will cost u 12.1k :)

yes yes its a very good phone for the price. that way even after recommending it to anyone asking for 10-15k mobile nobody @ TDF have got one. good luck. keep up your HTC fanboyism :))

nobody @TDF has bought I guess that's not my problem. :p
for 12k its a damm good phone,I am recommending what according to me is the best,I guess thats quite obvious and simple...
And yes I am a HTC fanboy and I am proud to be one coz its worth it,HTC phones are very good and I think Apple can only compete with them :p

ssb1551

Technomancer
The camera is not the only advantage dude,it has got many advantages like better hardware,software,build etc for more I think you must yourself get you hands on on both the handsets and then compare.

Better Hardware???? hahaha...:lol:..seriously can't stop laughing!!
Dude go to HTC Wildfire S - Full phone specifications & Motorola DEFY - Full phone specifications

and show me in which hardware field does Wildfire S trounce DEFY..not even in camera...Both have a 5MP..

Defy over Wildfire S :

1.)Bigger Screen with way way better resolution
2.) Better CPU
3.) More ROM
4.) More battery back up
& the list continues..

BTW the list aint for ya('cause nobody can convince an obstinate fanboy). Its for those guys who are considering buying this(Wildfire S) crappy device(just like ACE)..

:lol:..Dude were you frigging high or may be stoned when you typed that line???
That line says it all about ya...1st thing compare & may be then go to other aspects(in your case "holding")...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

post like this and soon others will be least interested in considering your suggestions.

1. display is both on same.
2. O1 comes with pure android. no crapware. SenseUI is good but then it takes more battery life, comes with crapware that you cannot remove (unless you root it) and comes in the way if you install 3rd party app that does same action
3. W:S has 802.11n which is a definite +
4. W:S has better camera
5. processing power is same on both
6. O1 comes with DivX support which is a huge + for movie watchers
7. O1 has much better battery life. W:S's battery is 1230mAh, which is really low considering how hungry SenseUI+android are.
8. price. O1 is around 3k less than W:S which makes it much much better buy.

nobody @TDF has bought I guess that's not my problem. :p
for 12k its a damm good phone,I am recommending what according to me is the best,I guess thats quite obvious and simple...
And yes I am a HTC fanboy and I am proud to be one coz its worth it,HTC phones are very good and I think Apple can only compete with them :p

nice joke. now, let the 'neutral beings' do the discussion here. there is no place for fanboys. and you bought I:S? **pointsandlaughs**

Better Hardware???? hahaha...:lol:..seriously can't stop laughing!!
Dude go to HTC Wildfire S - Full phone specifications & Motorola DEFY - Full phone specifications

and show me in which hardware field does Wildfire S trounce DEFY..not even in camera...Both have a 5MP..

he was talking about LG O1.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
oh yes. Mozart is another terrific phone. Mango update will make the phone much much better than most midrange droids. The only -ve is the dependancy on Zune client for everything.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
looks like we are having the same discussion on all the threads...
-the screen size is not a big issue if you dont watch videos on your mobile phone, and smaller screens look better
-not everyone wants to install custom roms or hack their droids

Top Bottom