Petition to Airtel Broadband. Please sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliance has implemented FUP in its Wireless 3mbps BB+ service .... though i am not sure they did the same with their DSL service

they have capped the night unlimited to 10GB ( in small print ) .... and will charge for data transfers which go beyond this limit

A Reliance Communications Ltd spokesperson said: “Our unlimited plans offer unlimited downloads without any restrictions.” State-run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd didn’t respond to request for comment

This is what i read in the mint newspaper article posted here before ..... Damn these ppl

And i also would like to know if its true that privates ISPs in India have formed an informal cartel to implement such policies ... i have been hearing such rumors

IS NIGHT UNLIMITED TOPUP in airtel Available still ? I have a 1mbps unlimited plan right now of airtel, and am not using any combo plans as of now but have been a 2.5+ year old customer of airtel. So can i avail the combo plans alongwith the Night unlimited topup ?

Combo599 (512K 2GB limit) or Combo499 (512K 1GB limit). But only i need to enquire if i can get a night unlimited topup myself. I heard its only available to old connections and not new connections. So, mine is an old one ....

+

Is FUP applicable on combo + night unlimited plans too ? means i wont cross the 1-2 GB limit of combo but on night unlimited @ 512K, is the fup of airtel applicable ?

and is FUP applicable on this new Night unlimited + combo too - One Airtel Combo 749 (2mbps 4GB limit). or is night unlimited not available on this or any combo for an old user ?

Anyone knows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom