Pet Lovers Thread

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Isn't keeping a cat clean (read: bathing them) a lot more trickier than dogs?

As far as I know they are usually not bathed and only once in a long while but doesn't that mean they'll be unclean and smell? (Dogs do need to be bathed once in a while definitely otherwise they smell.)

axes2t2

I am a cat
Isn't keeping a cat clean (read: bathing them) a lot more trickier than dogs?

As far as I know they are usually not bathed and only once in a long while but doesn't that mean they'll be unclean and smell? (Dogs do need to be bathed once in a while definitely otherwise they smell.)

We clean ourselves regularly.

akashd

Banned
wow.....glad to see somebody has some pets other then cats and dogs.they look like white miniature rabbits.
its 2012 even exotic animals like snakes and iguanas are called pet tooo:p..like to see if someone here has them:-D

actually i m also thinking about purchasing a Barn Owl, the idea may seem funny, but in Indore, the place where I live, they are literally getting extinct, and those occult *******s have no shame killing that poor birdie for their foolish efforts,

one can buy them at a low cost of just rs 1200/-

DDIF

Custom User Title
Up untill now I've had three dogs and Cats, they were all adopted and I don't know about their breed. My lovely Jasmine died a month ago and I feel lonely. Will get a Rottweiler pup in next week.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I'm planning to have pigeon as a pet. Does anyone here have any hands on experience with Pigeon as a pet?

Top Bottom