Pet Lovers Thread

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
woo :D

yeah feels good to look at loved pets
like interacting with many animals, esp turtles and birds, have come across only one rat tho
really like the whole ecosystem thing that goes into maintaining saltwater aquariums...

cat chose us, not the other way around, then delivered a litter, all were given safely, had names based on the markings of their coats like arrow and spot

*i.imgur.com/ScfHJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DBMJ4.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Cuua0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/yzDCT.jpg

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Species : Dog
Breed : German Shepherd and Pomeranian cross breed.
Name : Snoopi

Its was really nice and lovely dogi and yes too much active doing lot of fighting stuff with other animal's never tired. After she died I never had courage and heart to get another, now I feed street dogs who live near my apartment. My father and brother is in photo, I was in class eighth.

*i.imgur.com/EPyXP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/q53Sp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/51Bms.jpg
*i.imgur.com/KVCI6.jpg
*i.imgur.com/S4Tem.jpg
*i.imgur.com/aOJgz.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Pmlru.jpg

axes2t2

I am a cat
woo :D

yeah feels good to look at loved pets
like interacting with many animals, esp turtles and birds, have come across only one rat tho
really like the whole ecosystem thing that goes into maintaining saltwater aquariums...

cat chose us, not the other way around, then delivered a litter, all were given safely, had names based on the markings of their coats like arrow and spot

*i.imgur.com/ScfHJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DBMJ4.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Cuua0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/yzDCT.jpg

Lucky you :wub:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Dog: 1 German Shepherd puppy adopted two weeks ago named Jenny
Birds: 6 budgies
Fish: 2 moonlight Gouramis, 4 goldies, 4 guppies. 14 guppie kids (mama died last month :(), 1 Sucker Catfish, 1 Angel, 2 mini shark duplicates (That's what I call them as they look like one; don't know its actual name)
Poultry: 8 hens, 3 Roosters, 1 duck

Few Pics that I took today:
New member: Jenny, the GSD pup
*i.imgur.com/6wFDe.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2hHHs.jpg

I managed to get these three from the group for a photoshoot. On the left is the oldest mama hen, lays an egg everyday. :) The duck is a runner. Have to keep a shoelace tied to its leg, for catching easily if it doesn't go to its home in the evening.
*i.imgur.com/Bf2zK.jpg
*i.imgur.com/m1Q5A.jpg

The ever-cute budgies. Had a lot of them earlier.
*i.imgur.com/Mt9Rz.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LrucK.jpg

Top Bottom