Personal Hygiene and Etiquette Thread V1: Ear Wax Edition

kisame

King of Heroes
It is not jokes. My friend says so. His 3 luters is already finished and is getting mariage difficulties post mariage. No childrens. So everyone of us should use it less during the process.
NO.Sperm reproduction never stops.It slows with age but never stops.

kisame

King of Heroes
Which accumulates to 3 litres? I am talking about slowing 3 liters over life span. not in a single day.
Let me google that for you

Click any of the results and you will see that your "3 litre myth" is in fact a myth.

Even if you dont believe, lets do some maths.
Average semen volume per ejaculation is 3.2 mL.Source
Round off to 3 and we get only 1000 ejaculations in a lifetime according to you.You believe that??

Next time, before posting, do validate your info.

Now, lets put this matter to rest and pretend it never happened.

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba

Click any of the results and you will see that your "3 litre myth" is in fact a myth.

Round off to 3 and we get only 1000 ejaculations in a lifetime according to you.You believe that??

So you mean to say my friend is wrong? He is never wrong.

And after 1000 early fountains, what if there is children problem after mariage? Who is responsible? Why not use 1000 evenly than at one stretch?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Next time, before posting, do validate your info.

Now, lets put this matter to rest and pretend it never happened.

Nailed it buddy.

Had the 1000 times been true (according to 3mL/3L theory), I'd have finished long before finishing my higher secondary schooling. :))

kisame

King of Heroes

And after 1000 early fountains, what if there is children problem after mariage? Who is responsible? Why not use 1000 evenly than at one stretch?
My hats off to your friend for being a god.

Nailed it buddy.

Had the 1000 times been true (according to 3mL/3L theory), I'd have finished long before finishing my higher secondary schooling. :))
He he he.Same here.I would have been a goner before completing 12.
Contrary to popular belief, masturbation is actually helpful(even healthy) in relieving stress, especially for females.

ASHISH65

Technomancer

is your friend a doctor ? there is no such thing. your friend might have other issue

Just talk to doctor about this.you will get answer

1000 times only ? this is not even close to minimum :lol:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
My hats off to your friend for being a god.

He he he.Same here.I would have been a goner before completing 12.
Contrary to popular belief, masturbation is actually helpful(even healthy) in relieving stress, especially for females.

won't go into debate on this, but would just write that the medicos who are promoting this line of thought are also promoting very unwittingly an act that soon turns into an addiction; an addiction of wastage of tissues & overall ultimate well-being.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
now where are our dandruff-solution seeking gentlemen?!
please deliver us from this genitalia-focused gloomy atmosphere. ;)

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
When you say dandruff, there are many things to consider. The first level is simply scaling. This is natural skin shedding. There is no significant itching. The degree of scaling varies from person to person. The skin flakes are mostly white/dry.
Then there is Pityriasis Capitis. Here the flakes are still relatively dry and small but are generally noticeable. There may be some itching but there will not be any pain/pus.
Next is Seborrheic Dermatitis. This is generally associated with hairfall as the fungus enters hair roots. There would be yellowish/greasy flakes, oily scalp, few or many painful/pus discharging hair roots. The flakes are larger and more sticky. The head may be smelly.
Simple dandruff is best managed at home. Apply hair oil sometime before bath, wash with regular shampoo 2 - 3 times a week.
The 2nd stage would require more frequent shampooing using anti-dandruff shampoos available at super markets. Sometimes if the symptoms bother you or you see much hair loss, it may be better to consult a Dermatologist.
Seborrheic Dermatitis almost always requires a consultation with Dermatologist for proper management.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
When you say dandruff, there are many things to consider. The first level is simply scaling. This is natural skin shedding. There is no significant itching. The degree of scaling varies from person to person. The skin flakes are mostly white/dry.
Then there is Pityriasis Capitis. Here the flakes are still relatively dry and small but are generally noticeable. There may be some itching but there will not be any pain/pus.
Next is Seborrheic Dermatitis. This is generally associated with hairfall as the fungus enters hair roots. There would be yellowish/greasy flakes, oily scalp, few or many painful/pus discharging hair roots. The flakes are larger and more sticky. The head may be smelly.
Simple dandruff is best managed at home. Apply hair oil sometime before bath, wash with regular shampoo 2 - 3 times a week.
The 2nd stage would require more frequent shampooing using anti-dandruff shampoos available at super markets. Sometimes if the symptoms bother you or you see much hair loss, it may be better to consult a Dermatologist.
Seborrheic Dermatitis almost always requires a consultation with Dermatologist for proper management.

a very good & detailed post!
another thing that i would like to add to this, not directly related to dandruff though, is about the issue of occurrence of boils on the scalp. when these dry up, they leave behind some rough, flaky skin. however, in my opinion, these can be countered through some simple changes to lifestyle, like diet-changes, inclusion of rigorous physical exercises in the daily routine, keeping one's hair relatively short, not oiling much, etc. seeking the root-cause and rectifying it would go a long way in such a condition. as for dandruff, with consistent care, it fades away after a few months/years. teenage-years are what i feel the most susceptible to this, coupled with acne on the face, shoulders, (upper) back (dandruff could also cause small pimples to grow on the forehead).

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
If everybody is rich with more than 3 liters, why our country is one of the infertility capitals of the world, even though we are second populous country? Now tell?

Alright friends, I tried to warn you and save your 3 liters for the right time. Rest is your personal choice. Wish you all a well maintainance with multiples of 3 liters and good wellness with lots of kids with no dandruff.

ashs1

Padawan
If everybody is rich with more than 3 liters, why our country is one of the infertility capitals of the world, even though we are second populous country? Now tell?

Alright friends, I tried to warn you and save your 3 liters for the right time. Rest is your personal choice. Wish you all a well maintainance with multiples of 3 liters and good wellness with lots of kids with no dandruff.

I have 5 replies to your answer :

Answer 1:
*4.bp.blogspot.com/-3Qj3SFL4IO0/UhDy_ddQ4OI/AAAAAAAAAHc/T-YtLzoyMVE/s1600/Bas-bhi-kar-pagle-ab-rulayega-kya.jpg

Answer 2:
*fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash1/592325_356978634348057_372040937_n.jpg

Answer 3:
*www.indianfunpic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Wooh-Dekho-Chutiyaa.jpg

Answer 4 :
*www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2029204.jpg

Answer 5 :
The 3 litre thing is a myth, bro... If your friend can't produce more, its probably a complication which is restricted to him only & not the entire freakin human race..grow up please. :)

Gollum

Collector
I have 5 replies to your answer :

Answer 1:
*4.bp.blogspot.com/-3Qj3SFL4IO0/UhDy_ddQ4OI/AAAAAAAAAHc/T-YtLzoyMVE/s1600/Bas-bhi-kar-pagle-ab-rulayega-kya.jpg

Answer 2:
*fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash1/592325_356978634348057_372040937_n.jpg

Answer 3:

Answer 4 :
*www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2029204.jpg

Answer 5 :
The 3 litre thing is a myth, bro... If your friend can't produce more, its probably a complication which is restricted to him only & not the entire freakin human race..grow up please. :)

lol where do you get these pictures, that too in hinglish lol
Again 3rd answer mixed with the photo is epic but a little rude. Sounds more lika personal attack but funny as hell.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
For Dandruff problems :

3. Apply Neem leaves paste to your scalp.. This definately works as my brother used to have dandruff problems too & he used this remedy to solve it.

4. Another way is to apply curd to your scalp..Curd ensures that the scalp doesn't not remain dry..

hope this helps. :)

I have 6 replies to your answer :

Answer 1:

Answer 2:

Answer 3:

Answer 4 :

Answer 5 :
Frankly, my friend now seem less idiotic than a person who roams around with curd and neem ke patte on his head...

Answer 6 :

Last edited:
Top Bottom