Personal Hygiene and Etiquette Thread V1: Ear Wax Edition

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
let's leave this topic aside now; it warrants a more extensive discussion based on observations and inferences distilled from experiences and a finer, deeper knowledge, and this platform may not be the better place for it.

----------------------------------------------------------

the question is - moustache-wax, anyone?! :D
am going to prepare it in a day or two, and hence asking. if cant get any reply by that time, then would write about my method of preparation and experience in applying it later.

for dandruff, as per my own experience in my late teens, regarding shampoos, the 2 that worked the best were selsun and home-made shampoo of reetha-aanwla-sheekaakaai. couple these with some other tips of hair-care as mentioned earlier, and see the results. BTW, do the dandruff-afflicted gentry here also get small and several boils (pointed ones) on their forehead?!

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Moustache waxing sounds weird and too painful.

Point is, what are we going to gain from it?

you caught an altogether different train! :D

its not the girly-waxing (it should be called 'collective plucking' anyway), but actual waxing, ie, applying wax to one's moustache to strengthen its curls (esp. on handlebar types).

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
you caught an altogether different train! :D

its not the girly-waxing (it should be called 'collective plucking' anyway), but actual waxing, ie, applying wax to one's moustache to strengthen its curls (esp. on handlebar types).

I now remember your moochhein :D

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
It is not jokes. My friend says so. His 3 luters is already finished and is getting mariage difficulties post mariage. No childrens. So everyone of us should use it less during the process.
3 Luters or Liters?
do male generates only upto 3Ltrs in his life..I don't think so.
and less sperm count is due to other factors such as hormonal imbalance.

flyingcow

Shibe
It is not jokes. My friend says so. His 3 luters is already finished and is getting mariage difficulties post mariage. No childrens. So everyone of us should use it less during the process.

3 litres like did he count it with a bisliri/aquafina bottle or some thing?? like kept a 1 litre bottle near his PC??

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
It was not a joke, why you laughed?

1. The guy who replied to the original post is "a_medico" and no medico will believe that story. So his answer was a joke.
2. The original post in question had spelling/grammar worthy of laughing. The response of "a_medico" was simply an exaggeration of those mistakes designed to be funny. Or at least that is what I got after reading it.
3. Hence my "Ha ha ha :)"

flyingcow

Shibe
1. The guy who replied to the original post is "a_medico" and no medico will believe that story. So his answer was a joke.
2. The original post in question had spelling/grammar worthy of laughing. The response of "a_medico" was simply an exaggeration of those mistakes designed to be funny. Or at least that is what I got after reading it.
3. Hence my "Ha ha ha :)"

by that logic i guess you are a slingshot and a plane, and that medico guy is a real "bikhari" in real life (no offense tho)

amjath

Human Spambot
by that logic i guess you are a slingshot and a plane, and that medico guy is a real "bikhari" in real life (no offense tho)

I think u should have not said this about someone, it cannot be taken as just kidding when u say no offence

a_medico

Chillum Baba
3 litres like did he count it with a bisliri/aquafina bottle or some thing?? like kept a 1 litre bottle near his PC??

3 liters means not exactly 3 liters. It could be 2.75 or even 3.25 liters, either way. It all depends on hormonal imbalance.

By saying that you just masterbaited yourself, in a proper bad way. No offence taken.

Last edited:
Top Bottom