[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
post it when u are Banned!!!

I played this game once but I really could not continue forward.
I thorougly enjoyed playing GTA4 but this GTA5 is really confusing to play.

When does they release GTA6?

Even I used to play GTA Vice City all the time.
It was so much entertaining.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

anky

Youngling
in starting GTA5 online was also confusing to me. But slowly I got hang of it and its really fun. they keep adding new modes to play. and sometimes just roaming and killing players is fun.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What these events are in GTA V? I have the game, have played it a little. Dont know about events.

Rockstar Games Social Club

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Started playing this game and already got some issues.

1. If Vsync is ON, the game engine forces a 30 fps lock when fps is between 30 and 59fps. Goes directly to 60 fps when fps is higher than 60 depending on the scene. It works normally if you change the Vsync setting once after starting the game. But have to do it every time you start the game.

2. Extended Shadow Distance doesn't get saved.

3. No way to turn off radio permanently?

4. How to always run in third person mode?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Started playing this game and already got some issues.

1. If Vsync is ON, the game engine forces a 30 fps lock when fps is between 30 and 59fps. Goes directly to 60 fps when fps is higher than 60 depending on the scene. It works normally if you change the Vsync setting once after starting the game. But have to do it every time you start the game.

2. Extended Shadow Distance doesn't get saved.

3. No way to turn off radio permanently?

4. How to always run in third person mode?

Steam version?
For Radio select radio off.
For third person check for key settings.
For extended shadow, what are your pc's specs?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Steam version?

Steam version?
Yes

You have to keep doing that everytime you enter a car.

I want "always run" i.e. when I start running after pressing the toggle run/walk button, then i stop and then i start running again, the character should run not walk. The "run" state resets after you stop.

The setting resets after you restart the game. It has nothing to do with specs. Also well below the VRAM limit.
Extended Shadows Distance setting question. :: Grand Theft Auto V General Discussions
R*. Do you even care? (Extended Shadows Distance)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Bumping the thread from the grave:
Me, hsr and some people are back playing the multiplayer of this game. If anyone else wants to join, feel free to add me on R* game social(same ID as forum).

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I played GTA V in Win7 and recently upgraded to Win10. The rockstar games launcher on Win10 scanned for existing games and found the Win7 one so I continued playing on that.
Last night when I was shutting down PC , it was taking more than normal time to shut down after the lights went off in the monitor (the fans were rolling) so I shut it off forcefully by pressing the power button on cabinet for 5 seconds.
In the morning when i turned on then windows started checking the disk before login.
After that i ran rockstar games launcher and now it will tell me to download 88GB again... where did it went wrong and can it be fixed?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I played GTA V in Win7 and recently upgraded to Win10. The rockstar games launcher on Win10 scanned for existing games and found the Win7 one so I continued playing on that.
Last night when I was shutting down PC , it was taking more than normal time to shut down after the lights went off in the monitor (the fans were rolling) so I shut it off forcefully by pressing the power button on cabinet for 5 seconds.
In the morning when i turned on then windows started checking the disk before login.
After that i ran rockstar games launcher and now it will tell me to download 88GB again... where did it went wrong and can it be fixed?
1. Backup the GTA V game files (88GB)
2. Run Epic Lancher and scan the GTA V in the library.
3. It will start to download the GTA V game again.
4. When the download reaches 1%. Stop the download
5. Replace the downloaded GTA files with the backup files (taken on step 1)
6. Close Epic Launcher and Start again.
7. The Epic Lancher will scan the location and will just resume installing the game and will not download the whole game.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
1. Backup the GTA V game files (88GB)
2. Run Epic Lancher and scan the GTA V in the library.
3. It will start to download the GTA V game again.
4. When the download reaches 1%. Stop the download
5. Replace the downloaded GTA files with the backup files (taken on step 1)
6. Close Epic Launcher and Start again.
7. The Epic Lancher will scan the location and will just resume installing the game and will not download the whole game.

What if I started downloading from the R* Games launcher ? Can I stop and follow the above steps?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
2 things can happen :
1) Most likely -> Epic will reject the entire package and redownload the things
2) Epic will reject only those components signed by Rockstar and not Epic.

Top Bottom