[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
But tell me what is the issue with the pic above? Is it missing something or just not clear ?

And try replying at least once without sarcasm.
Its blurry, seems like there's a lot of background bleeding and auto focus didn't work.
Under Library, GTA V should be available, click on 3 horizontal dots on the lower right corner of its image and click on verify

1590859643358.png

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Its blurry, seems like there's a lot of background bleeding and auto focus didn't work.
Under Library, GTA V should be available, click on 3 horizontal dots on the lower right corner of its image and click on verify

It’s not available under Library so I guess it didn’t retrieve the game. The Library is empty.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
@theterminator Don't take it personally :) . I am sure @SaiyanGoku didn't mean to insult you, just the pic :p.
As PC users the phone photo > screenshot is very strange. Even weirder is screen-ception. When the screenshot is pasted in word and then a screenshot is taken of the window and uploaded ! They were just letting you know of a better way. Although I do understand that the absence of a quick default upload method in windows is a bit discouraging.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
@theterminator Don't take it personally :) . I am sure @SaiyanGoku didn't mean to insult you, just the pic :p.
As PC users the phone photo > screenshot is very strange. Even weirder is screen-ception. When the screenshot is pasted in word and then a screenshot is taken of the window and uploaded ! They were just letting you know of a better way. Although I do understand that the absence of a quick default upload method in windows is a bit discouraging.

Thanks. I know what they were saying but they are not sitting in front of this sh!tty monitor which is ugly as hell to type on. I only own it for playing games, the clearness in the text in this monitor sucks to the core.

About @SaiyanGoku, its his old habit of commenting with sarcasm.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
@theterminator Don't take it personally :) . I am sure @SaiyanGoku didn't mean to insult you, just the pic:p.
Ah, yes. I know my sarcasm becomes a bit rude at times.
BTW, I didn't need to upload that screenshot anywhere. I just copy-pasted the screenshot from Snipping Tool to the reply box here and it got auto uploaded.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
How can you download anything from Epic Launcher if your library is empty? Did you claim it while it was free on EPIC? What about other games they have on weekly giveaways?

I didn’t bring Epic Games Launcher into the chat. I posted that I was using Rockstar Games Launcher to play the game then @Zangetsu commented about Epic so I downloaded it and tried. Haven’t purchased anything on Epic.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I think it will work. So, u downloaded the game not from EPIC?

No. Actually I’ve never used Epic before, I originally bought the physical copy of this game of 7 DVDs in 2015 I think. I installed it on desktop with the DVDs and it would require Rockstar Social Club to play like GTA IV. But recently when I reinstalled the game then the Social Club would update itself and become Rockstar Games Launcher.
So when you commented using Epic I was initially confused but thought may be there would be some partnership with R* which I don’t know.
When I run Epic, my library shows nothing. So I have started downloading using Rockstar Games Launcher and it has already downloaded 15 GB so it will take the night.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
but they are not sitting in front of this sh!tty monitor which is ugly as hell to type on.
As @SaiyanGoku mentioned above you don't need to do anything else. Just open snipping tool & take a screenshot, then open digit forum in a browser tab & click on paste in the reply box & your screenshot will be uploaded. You can later edit/continue the post in tapatalk.:)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
As @SaiyanGoku mentioned above you don't need to do anything else. Just open snipping tool & take a screenshot, then open digit forum in a browser tab & click on paste in the reply box & your screenshot will be uploaded. You can later edit/continue the post in tapatalk.:)

The text is very blurry in my monitor, I don’t see clearly what I’m typing.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
The text is very blurry in my monitor, I don’t see clearly what I’m typing.
No problem, you just need to paste in reply box & type any random word/hi & click on reply(you can keep digit forum thread open in browser tab & leave it on). You can continue on tapatalk later by editing the post.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
If you bought disks orignally Then there is no need of epic launcher Download via rockstar launcher itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you bought disks orignally Then there is no need of epic launcher Download via rockstar launcher itselft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah.. I guess most people troubleshooting players forget GTA V was available before EGS was a thing

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom