[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
Need some people to boost races and grind missions. PM me i add you.

I will also help you boost race. If I host heists, I will share 20%.

beingGamer

In the zone
[YOUTUBE]GWVtZJo-HqI[/YOUTUBE]
Gta 4 clips are fake, not a single clip had 'Hey Niko, this is Roman, let's go bowling'

So from the difference it concludes that cops, peds, niko were tolerant towards each other & towards damage against them and in gta 5 there are intolerant.
Clear proof of intolerance rising

Last edited:

anky

Youngling
guys,
while i was playing gta5 online, i suddenly got transported to a strip club and there a player kept dropping about 2 millions..i took it and spent half of it already...will i get banned? please help

Last edited:

Darth Vader

In the zone
guys,
while i was playing ta5 online, i suddenly got transported intoa strip club and a player kept dropping about 2 millions..i took it and spent half of it already...wil li get banned? please help

Lol...nope. People do that all the time,but don't ever bank the money. You should be safe.

anky

Youngling
Lol...nope. People do that all the time,but don't ever bank the money. You should be safe.

I first deposited into bank, then I purchased 3 cars and 2 bikes. Now I have around 900,000 in my account. Should I spend all of it?
and if yes, any suggestions to spend it anywhere? house or foreclosure?

Darth Vader

In the zone
I first deposited into bank, then I purchased 3 cars and 2 bikes. Now I have around 900,000 in my account. Should I spend all of it?
and if yes, any suggestions to spend it anywhere? house or foreclosure?

It doesn't matter if you spend or keep it for later. If rock star detects it, they'll wipe clean your account and make you start from scratch after ban of 2-3 weeks. :)

It all depends on how much money and what method of exploit was used to drop money bags. (2k bag,40k Bag or 200k bags). Some are safe and most are not. If you're not banned within a week of money drop, you're safe.

Last edited:

anky

Youngling
It doesn't matter if you spend or keep it for later. If rock star detects it, they'll wipe clean your account and make you start from scratch after ban for 2-3 weeks. :)

It all depends on how much money and what method of exploit was used to drop money bags. (2k bag,40k Bag or 200k bags). Some are safe and most or not. If you're not banned within a week of money drop, you're safe.

oh..okay...now I have to buy items wworth 900,000 $ any suggestions ? :p

I have already bought carsa and bikes..should I buy aircraft?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
guys,
while i was playing gta5 online, i suddenly got transported to a strip club and there a player kept dropping about 2 millions..i took it and spent half of it already...will i get banned? please help

The money were for the ladies. Obviously you will get banned now. :rofl:

Top Bottom