[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Guys, donno where to post this, in the BB section or here., BTW
When playing gta 5 online, how much bandwidth will be consumed..? On average say 1 hour of gaming..?

I have 8GB FUP limit with ~2Mbps speed. Post that 512 Kbps

25 Mb to 50 Mb based on how much online job you join...

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
my game is not going forward after Legal Trouble i mean i am not getting any missions, :( is someone else facing that problem i guess i missed some mission before.

Gollum

Collector
Is this the official digit Crew?

*socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tdf_crew

?

Yes, that is the crew
no one plays these days to I made it my secondary crew.
Its good to join IGN crew if you are looking for more players online.
Plus you get more RP if you play with your crew members

BTW I bought my 1.5mil TANK

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Yes, that is the crew
no one plays these days to I made it my secondary crew.
Its good to join IGN crew if you are looking for more players online.
Plus you get more RP if you play with your crew members

BTW I bought my 1.5mil TANK

Oh so I'll join them..!! :) Thanks

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Physical disc of the game is available for Rs. 2490. It is available in steam for $39.99 which would come to around ~Rs. 2656.

Which would be better?

setanjan123

In the zone
Physical disc of the game is available for Rs. 2490. It is available in steam for $39.99 which would come to around ~Rs. 2656.

Which would be better?

Depends upon whether you can download 60 gigs . You could side load too if your ISP has peering in torrent . Retail is cheaper true but might not be the best . One of my friends bought it retail . Cant update the game . Rockstar servers are too slow . And the rockstar updater is a piece of crap . No pause option supposedly . He cant download some 5gb patch and hence cant play the game . Steam wont have such issues

masterkd

Padawan
Depends upon whether you can download 60 gigs . You could side load too if your ISP has peering in torrent . Retail is cheaper true but might not be the best . One of my friends bought it retail . Cant update the game . Rockstar servers are too slow . And the rockstar updater is a piece of crap . No pause option supposedly . He cant download some 5gb patch and hence cant play the game . Steam wont have such issues

Even if you buy retail disc you need to download a lot of updates. Better buy steam.

ankitj1611

Journeyman
I downloaded original retail DVD's on 1Mbps unlimited bsnl bb in 2 weeks (4GB daily night) and after that 2 days more for that 5GB extra content and some upates.

anky

Youngling
i just installed GTA 5 , but i cant seem to change the resolution.its running at 800x600 only :(
my specs - AMD A8 4500, radeon HD 7640G + HD 7600M dual , 8GB ram
What should i do?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
i just installed GTA 5 , but i cant seem to change the resolution.its running at 800x600 only :(
my specs - AMD A8 4500, radeon HD 7640G + HD 7600M dual , 8GB ram
What should i do?

is it disabled ? or even if you change it, does it stay in 800x600?? Seems like an outdated graphic card issue.. Try Updating your graphic drivers.

anky

Youngling
is it disabled ? or even if you change it, does it stay in 800x600?? Seems like an outdated graphic card issue.. Try Updating your graphic drivers.
it shows 'your video memory is full' ....i can run far cry 4 on low setting on very decent fps with 1366x768 res, but this just does not run in any other resolution other than this
i ma using the latest stable drivers only.

Flash

Lost in speed
it shows 'your video memory is full' ....i can run far cry 4 on low setting on very decent fps with 1366x768 res, but this just does not run in any other resolution other than this
In catalyst center, select Gaming > 3D Application settings > Add your game. By default, it will have the default settings of the application (ie., game). Tweak those settings, and check the game again.,

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Sorry. . Your GPU is too weak and it cannot run GTA V.

anky

Youngling
****..:(..will have to play on the 800x600 only then...playing in windowed screen so it looks good enough to play...:(...
i am planning to build the gaming pc for around 45-50k , will that be good enough?...because i guess i have to spend at least 70-80k for laptop to run these types of games...am i right?

Top Bottom