[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
No. Actually I’ve never used Epic before, I originally bought the physical copy of this game of 7 DVDs in 2015 I think. I installed it on desktop with the DVDs and it would require Rockstar Social Club to play like GTA IV. But recently when I reinstalled the game then the Social Club would update itself and become Rockstar Games Launcher.
So when you commented using Epic I was initially confused but thought may be there would be some partnership with R* which I don’t know.
When I run Epic, my library shows nothing. So I have started downloading using Rockstar Games Launcher and it has already downloaded 15 GB so it will take the night.
OK. Actually EPIC was giving GTA V as freebee in its store, so I thought u got it from EPIC store.

So, if u have 7 DVD's of the game then just install from the DVDs and let the game download remaining update file from the Rockstar store.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
If you bought disks orignally Then there is no need of epic launcher Download via rockstar launcher itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I have downloaded and playing as I type.
Doesn't completing the flight lessons earn you a flight license in Los Santos Airport? I completed with mixed medals of gold, silver and bronze. Completed them franklin and the guard at the gate would not open the gates still.

Yeah I have downloaded and playing as I type.
Doesn't completing the flight lessons earn you a flight license in Los Santos Airport? I completed with mixed medals of gold, silver and bronze. Completed them franklin and the guard at the gate would not open the gates still.
I think you need to buy a hangar.

Have you

Do you have it on steam? I think before it was good on steam Rockstar Launcher was not required but now i guess its same on epic as well.
Yes, steam. I'm not even considering the time R* launcher takes to launch. If you have R* launcher already booted, GTA might not start at times. It is a mess, no way around it & it ruins the experience a lot. I have for 100+ hrs, so got the value of the money spent in a way but still its just very annoying.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
GTA V Online Loading time is fixed. Posting here for "historical" purpose as this was one of the biggest issues of the game.

Link: Rockstar thanks GTA Online player who fixed poor load times, official update coming

We can finally enjoy "normal" load times with this game :p

GTA V Online Loading time is fixed. Posting here for "historical" purpose as this was one of the biggest issues of the game.

Link: Rockstar thanks GTA Online player who fixed poor load times, official update coming

We can finally enjoy "normal" load times with this game :p
If you have steam copy, R* launcher still takes time to load & keeping it running beforehand sometimes causes the game to not load.

The launcher was never the issue though? It was the 10 mins it took to directly load into Online. Now it takes 2 minutes..
Now launcher seems to be holding it back. Obviously the game was the issue earlier, but now in game MP load times have been surely cut down so R* launcher's 1min or so load time seems long.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Now launcher seems to be holding it back. Obviously the game was the issue earlier, but now in game MP load times have been surely cut down so R* launcher's 1min or so load time seems long.
I timed my launcher time and it didn't take more than 15 seconds. Not using SSD. Better check your internet and/or Windows

Top Bottom