PC Game Deals

gameranand

Living to Play
Its not only you who is skipping this. This bundle is good. But it came out too late.

Yup. Games are old now, also if they would have included Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition then I would have taken the bundle for that game even though I own Sleeping Dogs and gift other games to friends but paying $7 for a game which recently got $3 is not something I prefer to do.

Killing Machine
Civ 5 and its expansion interest me. Should I get them? Or have they been any cheaper elsewhere?

And also will they give steam keys?
Yes, Steam keys. Civ 5 was given for free by Golden Joysticks. BNW DLC goes for 2+ keys in trades and price-wise this is historic lowest. Not much idea about the GOTY package and its price history.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Civ 5 and its expansion interest me. Should I get them? Or have they been any cheaper elsewhere?

And also will they give steam keys?

Civ 5 is a good game you'll get steam key and most importantly GOTY edition doesn't contain the dlc "Brave New World". You have to buy this DLC and 2 map packs additionally to make it a complete edition

Killing Machine
GameBillet - Civilization V: Complete Edition for $9.71 with code GB15OFF.
[MENTION=295561]aniketdawn.89[/MENTION] - You can get the complete edition here too.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Does anyone know if the mega drive classic collection sold on flipkart also unlocks on steam?
because these do : Amazon.com: SEGA Genesis Classics Series - Games / PC: Video Games

anaklusmos

Youngling
Far Cry 4 66% off here Far Cry 4 (Limited Edition) Games PC - Price In India. Buy Far Cry 4 (Limited Edition) Games PC Online at Flipkart.com

gameranand

Living to Play
But I can still play with my steam frnds right? I mean those who bought it via steam.

For any Uplay game, you have Uplay Friend list as well and you can only invite them in game not the Steam friends.

I am also very tempted by this offer but skipping because I need the game on Steam and not Uplay.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
For any Uplay game, you have Uplay Friend list as well and you can only invite them in game not the Steam friends.

I am also very tempted by this offer but skipping because I need the game on Steam and not Uplay.
Well all steam users will have an uplay Id. U can add them and then play I guess. Right?

Update:
Yup just checked. Since u have to play the game via uplay (steam or no steam) you can co-op just fine.

Lele anand. Khelenge!

funfex

Journeyman
Far Cry 4 66% off here Far Cry 4 (Limited Edition) Games PC - Price In India. Buy Far Cry 4 (Limited Edition) Games PC Online at Flipkart.com

I got Advanced Warfare for just 1.1k :) if you buy anything else too and ur bill above 1.5k u get some 200/400 more less somthing like that

Top Bottom