PC Game Deals

masterkd

Padawan
Oh! I paid twice today and it was fine. What are you trying to buy?
Injustice

*i.imgur.com/5mMyIXEh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Argh!! I guess I will give up!! Nowhere else I face issues paying with Paypal. :( :x

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Dying Light 20% off on IndieGala

Indiagala price $47.99
*www.indiegala.com/store/product/dying-light-na/239140239140

Steam Price $59.99
Dying Light on Steam

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Those are the international pricesss i.e same prices in most regions(USA, EU etc). Indian currency isn't yet supported on Steam hence most games cost more for us when converted to USD.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
FK just has to cell the DVD and their work is done, Steam gives you service for that game on the cloud, you can download it as many times you want, family sharing, updates etc. It's also cheaper on Steam during sales.

But yeh, something is wrong in the pricing, digital distribution is supposed to be cheap, but non sales prices of physical media is often cheaper.

anaklusmos

Youngling
Check out the Humble Bundle. Its awesome
Humble Square Enix Bundle 2

The rise of the (Square) Enix! After vanishing into the depths of no-bundle despair, the mighty Square Enix has returned with its second Humble Bundle! Pay $1 or more for Hitman: Absolution, Supreme Commander 2, and Hitman GO. Pay more than the average price, and you also get Thief, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut. Pay $15 or more, and you get all of that plus Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ They should've really included the Sleeping Dogs definitive edition rather then the original one. Will be interesting what more games they add.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Check out the Humble Bundle. Its awesome
Humble Square Enix Bundle 2

The rise of the (Square) Enix! After vanishing into the depths of no-bundle despair, the mighty Square Enix has returned with its second Humble Bundle! Pay $1 or more for Hitman: Absolution, Supreme Commander 2, and Hitman GO. Pay more than the average price, and you also get Thief, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut. Pay $15 or more, and you get all of that plus Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs.
$1 for hitman absolution is a steal but $15 for TR and SD is not gud

Top Bottom