PC Game Deals

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[Steam] [Daily Deal] Homefront (75% off - $4.99), Homefront Collection (75% off - $6.24) and all DLCs are 75% off : GameDeals
[Amazon] SEGA Genesis 50-game Classic Game Pack - 5 Steam keys ($2.62/93% off) : GameDeals

cant click link :(

how man really i want to know............

You get coupons to redeem games when you purchase specific AMD GPUs.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
[Steam] [Daily Deal] Homefront (75% off - $4.99), Homefront Collection (75% off - $6.24) and all DLCs are 75% off : GameDeals
[Amazon] SEGA Genesis 50-game Classic Game Pack - 5 Steam keys ($2.62/93% off) : GameDeals

You get coupons to redeem games when you purchase specific AMD GPUs.

i never got anything.........

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Bta would be fine. But the SD was not worth $15... It's not even definitive edition.

I am only getting $1 pack. But that too for giveaway since I already have all the games in the bundle.

plz giveaway here XD....

gameranand

Living to Play
The HB is not good TBH. All the games are rebundles from previous one. I mean most of em. I already own Thief and won't buy the bundle just for Murdered. So I am skipping this bundle.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The HB is not good TBH. All the games are rebundles from previous one. I mean most of em. I already own Thief and won't buy the bundle just for Murdered. So I am skipping this bundle.
Its not only you who is skipping this. This bundle is good. But it came out too late.

Top Bottom