PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guys is g2a safe to buy? They have some pretty good prices on some old games which i am interested in buying. :)
Nope. Don't buy from there. They are known to sell used keys.

If you still wanna try then definitely get g2a protection while buying so that at least you can ask for money back if key doesn't work.

But take my opinion just bunk it.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I got Advanced Warfare for just 1.1k :) if you buy anything else too and ur bill above 1.5k u get some 200/400 more less somthing like that
1.1k for 1 game is too much. Though I agree its a next gen AAA title. But still unless u r a hard core fan of COD you can wait for more price drop I guess.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Deal gone.....Won't buy at 1800 INR.
Woo... I was thinking of waiting till evening. In the morning they were showing deal is for 24 hrs :/

Bad. Well my pocket got lighter by 1.1 k today thanks to civ 5 complete and fc4

Update: the offer is not gone. Offer was on WS retail. They are currently out of stock for fc4. Keep checking and get it if they restock within 24 hrs..

Last edited:
What did u get?

Max Payne 3, Quiet an old game but never played it. :)

Just need to download 30 Gigs now hehe.

Might buy Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor, quiet interested in it, but never really got satisfied with its reviews to make me buy it. Gonna buy Bioshock : Infinite as well.

Bought L.A noire as well from flipkart. Installation is a mess.

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Max Payne 3, Quiet an old game but never played it. :)

Just need to download 30 Gigs now hehe.

Might buy Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor, quiet interested in it, but never really got satisfied with its reviews to make me buy it. Gonna buy Bioshock : Infinite as well.

Bought L.A noire as well from flipkart. Installation is a mess.
Even I wanna get mp3. But I hear it has nothing new to offer story wise. Let me know how it is once you are done downloading and playing

I have tried L.A Noire but I didn't like it. Felt like a bad port to me. Hence I skipped it.

Dunno about SOM. Will get it on super sale maybe.

Finished BioShock infinite. But I dunno if its only me or not, I actually stopped enjoying the game midway.. :/ didn't enjoy it as much as its predecessors. Have to agree that as an fps shooter the controls felt bad to me. Could have been smoother perhaps.

Even I wanna get mp3. But I hear it has nothing new to offer story wise. Let me know how it is once you are done downloading and playing

I have tried L.A Noire but I didn't like it. Felt like a bad port to me. Hence I skipped it.

Dunno about SOM. Will get it on super sale maybe.

Finished BioShock infinite. But I dunno if its only me or not, I actually stopped enjoying the game midway.. :/ didn't enjoy it as much as its predecessors. Have to agree that as an fps shooter the controls felt bad to me. Could have been smoother perhaps.

Yeah L.A Noire is a bad port, but it runs on 30 FPS on max settings, so i am happy. I do enjoy detective type games, so that is a + for me.

Lets see, it will take 23 hours to download 30 gigs, although i will do it in parts hehe. I will do let you know.
Currently i am playing Thief which i got from SE humble bundle. :) It runs good as well on ultra settings with Mantle Enabled.

And i might skip Infinite then.

Actually i am thinking of saving money and going for Witcher 3 or GTA V preorder, any 1. But looking at recent games which came out i am scared to pre-order.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yeah L.A Noire is a bad port, but it runs on 30 FPS on max settings, so i am happy. I do enjoy detective type games, so that is a + for me.

Lets see, it will take 23 hours to download 30 gigs, although i will do it in parts hehe. I will do let you know.
Currently i am playing Thief which i got from SE humble bundle. :) It runs good as well on ultra settings with Mantle Enabled.

And i might skip Infinite then.

Actually i am thinking of saving money and going for Witcher 3 or GTA V preorder, any 1. But looking at recent games which came out i am scared to pre-order.
You can close your eyes and pre order tw3. GTA 5 has also received very good reviews so far.

Even I am playing thief and a load of other games right now

gameranand

Living to Play
G2A currently got it for 850 or something, but that download size of 50 Gigs is the only thing holding me back, and its out of stock on FK as well for a longtime.
[MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] already have it so I can easily play from his account as I can share his library with me whenever I want. Still already have so many games that I don't get that excitement at all.

Top Bottom