PC Game Deals

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[Humble Bundle] Humble Weekly Bundle: For Lovers (of games) - PWYW for Long Live the Queen, Analogue: A Hate Story, Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ / BTA for WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01, Hate Plus, Roommates - Deluxe Edition / $8 for Hato

[Bundle Stars] S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Complete Bundle - $9.99 / £5.24 (-75%). S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky : GameDeals

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
[Humble Bundle] Humble Weekly Bundle: For Lovers (of games) - PWYW for Long Live the Queen, Analogue: A Hate Story, Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ / BTA for WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01, Hate Plus, Roommates - Deluxe Edition / $8 for Hato

[Bundle Stars] S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Complete Bundle - $9.99 / £5.24 (-75%). S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky : GameDeals

never heard of these games.....

Piyush

Lanaya

Stalker bundle looks appealing. Even though I have played all 3 and 2 of them multiple times with mods and stuff.

gameranand

Living to Play
Not a deal but looks like Humble Square Enix Bundle could be coming up!

This is the reason I am avoiding Murdered for now. Saw on reddit and thought, well lets wait and watch.
Also already have 2 STALKER games so avoiding the bundle.

And BTW if you don't have Darksiders series this can't get any better

*www.indiegala.com/darksiders

Get 2 copies of bundle on price of one. :)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=149723]gagan_kumar[/MENTION] Never heard of S.T.A.L.K.E.R? They're great. You should give them a go.
You bet. They are the best in the atmospheric horror genre besides metro. Their uniqueness lies in the non linear/ large open maps and modding community of course. They are worth 5 times the investment.

And often times better than metro (not graphically but by immersion)

Get it. I was waiting for this deal on steam but got the same deal on gog and bought it there. Am tempted to buy it again but I will pass.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
This is the reason I am avoiding Murdered for now. Saw on reddit and thought, well lets wait and watch.
Also already have 2 STALKER games so avoiding the bundle.

And BTW if you don't have Darksiders series this can't get any better

*www.indiegala.com/darksiders

Get 2 copies of bundle on price of one. :)

I got the franchise pack in a giveaway. :D

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Back during my college days I enjoyed playing f1 2010 a lot. There is a code masters sale on bundle stars.

Please suggest which one to get. I will buy any 1 of:

F1 2011/2012/2013/2014

From reviews, 2014 is nothing more than a graphical improvement over 2013.

Or is there some other f1 game that is better than these.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well newer is better in any case even if its just graphical improvement then also its worth it I guess. Buy the latest one.

Back during my college days I enjoyed playing f1 2010 a lot. There is a code masters sale on bundle stars.

Please suggest which one to get. I will buy any 1 of:

F1 2011/2012/2013/2014

From reviews, 2014 is nothing more than a graphical improvement over 2013.

Or is there some other f1 game that is better than these.

Get F1 2013. That's the best IMO. 2014 is just crap.

Well newer is better in any case even if its just graphical improvement then also its worth it I guess. Buy the latest one.

Well the latest F1 2014 is a crap game. F1 2013 is infinitely better.

Killing Machine
Nuuvem is killing my wallet with deals off late. :)

Just purchased the following games:

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition for 82/-
GTA Complete Pack (games list) for 310/-

Prices above are using coupon code tE43Fe7ZmlHS (additional 10% off) on top of existing deal prices.

EDIT: To purchase GTA pack, you need to use Hola to change to Brazil and purchase.

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guys I just installed hola and now am gonna jump into the nuuvem store.

Any tips. I see quite a few games with a region locked tag though with no mention of India. So what do I do about them. Some examples: metro redux bundle, max Payne 3 etc...

Killing Machine
Guys I just installed hola and now am gonna jump into the nuuvem store.

Any tips. I see quite a few games with a region locked tag though with no mention of India. So what do I do about them. Some examples: metro redux bundle, max Payne 3 etc...

Can't think of any tips/thumbrules as such. But region lock is always a risk there man. Sometimes they may not mention of region lock and allow you to purchase normally without VPN but you would get a BR key. :(

What I did before purchasing GTA Complete Pack
  1. The product page mentioned of region lock: You can not activate this game in countries like USA, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Germany, Australia and Venezuela. Other countries blocked for purchase, are also subject to activation lock.
  2. Searched in Steamdb for all GTA complete packages of billingtype 'CD Key' and found this - *steamdb.info/sub/48197/ which matches all the above restricted countries + more.
  3. India was not in the list so I went ahead and bought.

- - - Updated - - -

You can use this site to check region locks as well. But I can't vouch for it as I haven't verified myself yet for any restricted purchases. Per the site, MP3 is region-free and Metro Redux Bundle is region-locked when bought from Nuuvem and played in India.

Steam Region Lock Inspector

Top Bottom