PC Configuration HELP

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^That's a good PSU, but this one is way better.

The current board is okay as long as you're not planning for heavy OC'ing.

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
RiGOD - 880GM-D2H > so 3 phase power supply to CPU core?? This is 1 board that atleast competes with Biostar A880GZ if it not outright beats it!!! :)

Carlon - buy the seasonic psu.... and up your budget for mobo.... u can think bout 78LMT-S2P rev 3.1 as ur cpu is 95W... although to be very honest this motherboard is just bad for that 960T. If you cant up ur budget for ur mobo u shud probably delay buying in my opinion..... unless ur ok with a 5second computer...

OP
CarlonSamuels

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
No no no Seasonic PSU is way above my budget
And as i have written above ill not be OC'ing at all so should i use this mobo
And anyway this is just a PC i expect to last about 1.5 years il be upgrading the whole thing after that

No icannot buy the Seasonic PSU
ill not be OC'ing at all
Should i use this mobo?
i only expect this rig to last 1.5 years ill be upgrading the whole thing after that :D

Last edited:

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
Carlon - buy Cooler Master GX 450 its better & cheaper than Corsair CX500 .... and is for 3.4k so in ur budget...

@mobo - should you use which mobo?

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
@ lionking
Who the hell are you . You are suggesting to get cooler master PSU.
@ OP
Listen to experts in this forum.
@ lionking and OP read this Thoroughly .
=> www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-supp...89-power-supply-blacklist-thread-newbies.html

Please, before assaulting anybody over their recommendations, get your facts right first. Cooler Master Extreme Power series are blacklisted, not the GX series. The GX series has a great positive response from users all over the world.
Cooler Master GX450 and GX550 are OK, but above them we don't recommend anything.

Now seeing OP's requirements. He has an HD6670 lying around. This card does not require any external power from PSU. Now, judging by your configuration which RiGOD suggested, you will be great to go with a Corsair CX430V2. No need for 500W PSUs as your PC won't even utilise nearly 75% of the Power which can be delivered by it. Get Corsair CX430V2 for 2.4k.

OP
CarlonSamuels

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
Yes that is all ok but please advice about the mobo will the Biostar A880GZ run the Phenom II x4 960t ?

Also temme whether it is sensible for me to buy an ATX mobo

Guys temme fast i have to finalize and buy
Corsair CMPSU-500CXV2UK PSU Rs.3623 (Sorry cant buy Seasonic)
Biostar A880GZ Rs.3450 (If you want me to change please give me valid reasons)
G.Skill RipjawsX 4 GB RAM Rs.1500 ||NOT CHANGING||
AMD Phenom II 960T Rs.6956 ||NOT CHANGING||
Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Mid Tower Cabinet Rs.3210 ||NOT CHANGING||

Last edited:

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
If you are not going to OC then go with it no issues. Also That board is not bad. You can do moderate OC on it also.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
You are still going for the CX500 PSU? I already cleared the air in my last post that you do not need that much power. Save 1.4k and get CX430v2.

OP
CarlonSamuels

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
Guys still didn't buy last moment i got 10k extra,now budget is 30k max plz give new configs

Fast !!

Mobo|ASUS M5A97
Processor|AMD Phenom II 960T
GFX|ATI Radeon HD 6770 1 GB GDDR5
RAM|G.Skill RipjawsX 4 GB
PSU|Seasonic S12II-520 PSU
Optical Drive|Asus DRW-24B3ST
Internal HDD|WD Caviar Blue 250 GB
Case|CM Elite 430 black

Total Rs.30k

OP
CarlonSamuels

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
Yes now im going with Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7750 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com
no mobo change because that is the cheapest ATX mobo available
and yes im not finalised on buying that case will looks for cheaper alterantives.

OP
CarlonSamuels

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
i would like to but i seriously don't want to cut down the amazing looks in CM elite 430 but then again the CM series don't really have any Cable Management so i might go for a case like the NZXT Lexa S which i won't have to change in the long run and what about the GFX is it a good one

Top Bottom