MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
May be few more to add in the list..
1). Samsung SyncMaster 2233RZ - 15k

2). ASUS VG236HE - 18k at Golcha IT.

3). Alienware 2310 3D Monitor - 21k

4). BENQ XL2410T 3D MONITOR - 22k

May be samsung one is better.

I don't think any of these monitor are near perfect. I think 3d is really over hyped. Just giving my opinion about 3d.

d3p

PowerHouse
^ I agree that 3D may not be a affordable stuff for few of us,
BUT OVER HYPED :shock:

Find some backup before doubting on the above Monitors & their Performances....

Or Do let us know what kind of suggestion you have for 3D Monitors ???

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
3D monitors would be good vfm after 3-4 years (at least). So till then best thing is to avoid them except for the situation where rig builder is asking for it.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
560Ti (448 cores) coming on 29th this month:-

Google Translate

It will give the 570 & 6950 some good competition.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ man its too late for that now. The 560-ti should have had 448 cores in the first place.
The gtx 470 used to have this many SP's.

This will surely beat a 6950 and will fill the gap between 560-ti and 570.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
But Christmas is a big time for sales in Europe and US. No one will want to miss the mullah. Lots depends on pricing though.

digitaltab

In the zone
Guys, at last we find some quality 3D product, well within our range which does have support for both Nvidia Stereovision and AMD HD3D.

It is LG Cinema 3D D2342P, a 23" Display with 1920 X 1080 resolution, 5ms response time, 250cd/m2 Brightness, 2D to 3D conversion and many more features. It is also using some energy saving technology called Super LED.

It also comes with two LG's CINEMA 3D glasses and DDD or triDef 3D software for HD3D support. Here is the LINK: LG Cinema 3D Monitor D2342P | 23” Full HD 3D LED Monitor - LG Electronics US

Now guess the price....It is available within 14K....Thanks to our new forum member Shivam to share it with us.

So Here is my AMD based 3D rig. It is not a CF rig as CF is still not supported in 3D gaming.

Core i5 2500K @ 11K
MSI Z68A-GD55 @ 9.8K
Gskill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9S-4GBXL X 2 @ 3.2K
HIS HD 6970 2GB @ 19.2 K (HD6970 ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Shopping Store In India)

Rest of the configs will be same. For Nvidia setting, I guess Zotac 560 Ti 2 GB SLI is enough.

your welcome, cilus.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
just expect SI. jan is not far. ;-)

no point of this thing now.

Jas, i think its the right time for launch for nvidia because its next gen kepler cards are probably delayed upto 1st quarter 2012. I think amd's southern islands is also delayed for next year maybe february.

So if this one is priced around 16k, it will be a great buy for current buyers.:smile:

Here's some more info.

Last edited:
OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^^*www.fudzilla.com/graphics/item/24778-radeon-hd-7900-series-in-january

added WS rigs. any ideas to fill the remaining 2 blank posts? or remove them?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
By releasing the 448 core 560 Ti (565 as it should be called) nvidia is getting rid of bad GF110 chips that dont make it to even 570 levels.

d3p

PowerHouse
Any ideas to fill the remaining 2 blank posts? or remove them?

Hey Jas & other,

Is it possible to make alternate Config for 50k, 60k, 100k & 100+ Configs ??

Just any idea.

Otherwise we can also make Nvidia Rig's & Radeon Rig's instead of giving them optional.

I know the work will be double, but the thread will look almost filled.

What say ??

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
560Ti (448 cores) coming on 29th this month:-

Google Translate

It will give the 570 & 6950 some good competition.

Its too late.. Presently there is absolutely no point of that.
Still their business & they are doing it wrong.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its business buddy. And I won't say its a bad move. If they priced it right, they may sell a handful of those in this Christmas. Also as EG pointed out, nVIDIA may be getting rid of bad chips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something to ponder over, from HardOCP's Skyrim performance preview:-

We have harped over this before, but this game shows once again that AMD's driver support is biting it in the butt on a new game release. With not even an ETA on a new CAP for Skyrim to support CrossFireX, and no performance driver in sight, it is rather depressing for AMD GPU owners. We keep seeing this with new game launches these past few months. Rage, Deus Ex: Missing Link, even Battlefield 3 had better and working performance and SLI drivers from NVIDIA on game day launch, while AMD support was lacking.

With CrossFireX and SLI being based on profile support AMD cannot afford to lag this far behind on new game launches. NVIDIA simply has more support out of the gate for SLI in new games it seems. Gamers don't like to wait. When a new big title like this is released and unlocked at a certain time on a certain date, gamers are lined up waiting to play it right then and there. It matters that performance and Dual-GPU acceleration is supported when the game launches, and not days after.

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Hey Jas & other,

Is it possible to make alternate Config for 50k, 60k, 100k & 100+ Configs ??

Just any idea.

Otherwise we can also make Nvidia Rig's & Radeon Rig's instead of giving them optional.

I know the work will be double, but the thread will look almost filled.

What say ??

i thought of putting 3D in those posts?

Nice mate. Great Job :D

thanks.

Something to ponder over, from HardOCP's Skyrim performance preview:-

lazy people? :grin:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
At least they are going to fix Rage issues in 11.11. No news of new CAP so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom