Status
Not open for further replies.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
Hey,
I m nt into this paypal and all...so jst a few ques..
Q1. Can i send money in US dollars to an ebay seller?
Q2. Can i send money if i am not an user?
Q3. Why do you have to enter the email address and how will the person at US get the money?
Tht's it. reply soon

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
yes you can send money to ebay seller but only on ebay.com not on ebay.in

kiske user nahi hon paypal ke ki ebay ke ?

paypal is just like a online bank and the email is the username of the person so when you send money it ask for email id

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
agar paypal ka user nahu hoon..and how do i get his email id?

and does paypal charge xtraaaaaaaaaa money?

OR if anyone has a paypal account and lives in delhi......i could tell him the thing i want and meet up with him and give the money?

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Q1. Can i send money in US dollars to an ebay seller?

Yes, you can

Q2. Can i send money if i am not an user?

Yes you can, provided you have a credit card

Q3. Why do you have to enter the email address and how will the person at US get the money?

Paypal account login is an email address. When you send $$$ using Paypal, you should use his paypal id (email address associated with it) as recipient address.

agar paypal ka user nahu hoon..and how do i get his email id?

Will be great if you ask in English, anyway I guess your question is - you are not a paypal user and how will you get his email address ?

Or you meant you are not a paypal user, but wanted to send money ? Please explain.

and does paypal charge xtraaaaaaaaaa money?

For paypal charges, refer this link -

*www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

OR if anyone has a paypal account and lives in delhi......i could tell him the thing i want and meet up with him and give the money?

You want to transfer money in paypal but not having paypal account / enough $$$ in your paypal account, so want someone to transfer into your paypal account ? That is what you meant ?

The forum members will definitely help you but your questions are not clear. Not sure what you meant.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Maybe he wants someone in delhi to pay for him. That is, he can pay some forumer in cash, and that forumer can use his paypal account to pay whomever. I dont think people do this for strangers... dunno, you can wait for other replies. If anyone can do it for me in Chennai, reply here or PM me, please :)

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
ok i got a lil bit hang of paypal....so no need to pay for me.

the seller doesn't have a paypal account... hes giving me some . uxcell.com.hk id so should i trust him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom