Paypal dollars

daemon

Broken In
Hya,

I want to buy paypal dollars or i should say you need to pay vendor for me. i want to buy a book who accepts paypal only. I can transfer money to your bank account or what so ever.

I need $50.

you can pm me your phone numbe . then we can talk .

Thanks a lot)

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Create a paypal account yourself. If you don't have credit card then link your bank account instead. This will work.

pepsodent

Broken In
@OP:
Either you do it yourself(it is simple if you have debit or credit card).
If you can't then work out with someone(you will pay the person having paypal account and he will buy book with yours shipping address).
Please note that paypal has conversion charges approx. 46.65 per rupee.
If possible give link of book website.

nginx

In the zone
Go to money2paypal.in. I used them once before I got my CC and they are quite fast. You need to transfer money to their bank account and as soon as they receive money, within 12 hours they will send $$ to your paypal account. You need to visit their site to find out the charges levied for various amounts of transaction.

OP
D

daemon

Broken In
@ trust , baiju : i already did and attached bank account but problem is that i can't upload fund from my BA to paypal.

Thanks anyways friends , some one already helped me (thats' me :)

pepsodent

Broken In
@ trust , baiju : i already did and attached bank account but problem is that i can't upload fund from my BA to paypal.

Thanks anyways friends , some one already helped me (thats' me :)
there is no need to create balance in paypal.
when you make transaction appropriate amount is deducted from bank or credit/debit card.

Top Bottom