Patna youth opens fire in Mumbai bus, shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ at least I can say Raj has got success in Brainwashing one of our members krazzzy ! Congrats Raj on progressing !

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
police shouldn't have shot that kid--they should have used rubber gun or doting gun-
arey bhai yeh india hai, us nahi....itna technology hota toh, hum itne pichde nahi hote.
BTW - arey krazzy tujhe non-mumbaikars pe itna gussa kyon aata hai?? remember they supply us with food, water and man power. not to forget India has an army, not mumbai.;) take it easy, dude. i agree mumbai is extremely^10 crowded. but so are other urban areas......if ppl hadnt come to mumbai in the 60-70s then mumbai still would have been only till mahim-kurla. so the greatness of mumbai itself it due to the migrants.

i recently read an article in HT, in which mumbai was called a 'big stale pav'. i didnt quite agree, but today's incident (which itself was caused by another recent incident), makes me feel mumbai will certainly become a 'big stale pav' in the future.

and i certainly dont want that to happen......:cry:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Gun is a gun. Whether it is Katta or Sutta, it doesn't matter. You need a licence to own one. And even if you have one you cannot point it at innocent people and threaten them. What if that idiot had shot someone in the bus? Or one of the cops? Think of it this way: the weed was pulled out before it harmed the crops. Or are you guys suggesting the cops should've waited before the lunatic had shot and killed one of the passengers or one of the cops themselves?

Also answer this: a thief comes to your house with a gun. You have a gun with you too and you both point at each other. The thief tell you to let him rob your house or he shoots you with his gun. He fires a couple of times to scare you. Would you just sit around and let him rob you or use that gun in your hand to bring him down? Of course you would do the latter. Better shoot him first before he shoots you, that's how the human mind would work when put in such situation. The cops not only wanted to save their own lives but also the lives of the passengers. What they did was completely logical. You just cannot disagree with it.

BTW - arey krazzy tujhe non-mumbaikars pe itna gussa kyon aata hai??

Let's see, maybe because they are roaming around our streets with guns in hand and threatening to kill our people. Does that sound like a good enough reason to hate someone?

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
The cops not only wanted to save their own lives but also the lives of the passengers. What they did was completely logical. You just cannot disagree with it.
were u at the scene there itself ??? NOBODY from here was seeing this incident completely..We are all reading from media and reacting ! What if that media is biased !!

and ya SUTTA is ciggarette if u know :lol:
KATTA is local gun :p

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
were u at the scene there itself ??? NOBODY from here was seeing this incident completely..We are all reading from media and reacting ! What if that media is biased !!

and ya SUTTA is ciggarette if u know :lol:
KATTA is local gun :p

I am telling what the Police Commissioner of Mumbai told on TV. I know channels like India TV and Aaj Tak are making a criminal look innocent and the police look like criminals. All they want is to enrage their dim witted viewers against Raj Thackeray (of course they want that, they are all based in North India after all and are furious at him). And when people who have no idea about anything watch these channels and automaticaly get the wrong idea about the situation.

And I know that Sutta means cigarette.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
ahhh.. this is sick.
we people should concentrate on "Fight against terrorism" and "country current economic crisis".

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I know channels like India TV and Aaj Tak are making a criminal look innocent and the police look like criminals. All they want is to enrage their dim witted viewers against Raj Thackeray
hahaha..so all Marathi channels and media is praising Raj ???? and showing the truth ?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^haha ya rohan
To lighten the thread I will add smthing in krazzy's dialogue

Gun is a gun. Whether it is Katta or Sutta or Kutta , it doesn't matter
:lol: :lol: :lol:

trigger

Journeyman
The guy was dangerous. It's a good thing that the police killed him. That'll send a clear message to any more of such azzholes out there that such sh¡t is not tolerated in here. You have a gun and bullets, bring it on. The Mumbai Police has more guns and bullets to fill every square centimeter of your body. Bullets will be answers with bullets. Simple.
Pity on you and on your double standards.. see yourself.. 'your own' MP was flashing gun at the crowd.. but where was the answer to this bullet? :mad:

*img219.imageshack.us/img219/6451/mponcrowdcc3.jpg
*www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080059785
*www.aol.in/news-story/expelled-shi...t-opponents/2008080211339012000007/index.html
*www.deccanherald.com/Content/Aug32008/national2008080382502.asp

Please stop this bulls#it : 'Bullets will be answers with bullets. Simple.'

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ he will not stop vishal..tum bhi bach k rehna mumbai main..kahin krazzzy na aa jaaye tumhe peetne MNS ka worker banke :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
n
From TOI

"The man fired at the police in Bail Bazaar area of Kurla and was shot in retaliatory fire," joint commissioner of police (crime), Rakesh Maria said.

Sounds like madeup reason or exaggeration :/

And it's quite obvious that Fear turns into anger when your dear ones are at risk.

Getting a katta is not hard when circumstances are like this.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Also answer this: a thief comes to your house with a gun. You have a gun with you too and you both point at each other. The thief tell you to let him rob your house or he shoots you with his gun. He fires a couple of times to scare you. Would you just sit around and let him rob you or use that gun in your hand to bring him down? Of course you would do the latter. Better shoot him first before he shoots you, that's how the human mind would work when put in such situation. The cops not only wanted to save their own lives but also the lives of the passengers. What they did was completely logical. You just cannot disagree with it.

lol at the thinking. If I were that thief I would have killed the owner in sleep long before looting his house. Why should I blind fire to scare him ? Only to know that later all the cops are behind me...lolz...cuz of his complaint.

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I dont know how Politicians linked up States here.

Any guy who is threat to general Public and carrying a gun should be brought Down ASAP.

And WTF, News REPORTER saying "Uski Ashanka nahi thi kisi ko marne ki. Is baat ki PUSSTHI Bus Conductor ne bi ki hain....to fir kyu chalyi police ne Goli ?"

I am like, whose the conductor ??? HAd he killed 1-2 people, NEWS REPORTER woiuld have said "Akhir kis ka intzar tha police ko, kyun hath pe hath tharey pathi rahi police...KYA Police bi mili hoyi thi.."

krinish

Journeyman
I read through this forum and the one which was closed about raj in an hour, and Im glad that people supporting MNS tactics and affer affects, are easily outnumbered 2:1000.

When some one is brianwashed, its hard to undo it.

No matter what you say, no matter how many prrofs you provide, they will always prove you wrong and convience themselves they are right.

Some body rightly pointed out the darwins theory. I highly think about this, and makes every sense in what ever we do. We all do, this for survival.

Mumbai is a wonderful city, with lots of middle class and very well educated and they are kind.
Only fraction of a local maratha is brainwashed. Im from bangalore. Everyday I see scores of Biharis and UP'ites pouring into Blore. You have Bihari's working as a collie, at the same time you could find a Bihari working for infosys or any MNC.
bangalore is crumbling too, But i dont blame my own brothers(outsiders, I dont want to use it), but i blame the system, the governmnet. Fighting to surivive is a right, and in a country like india. everyone are free.

Im from bangalore, Say I start a group as stupid as MNS and then boot out every non bangalorean/kanandiga out of here.
No I cant do that, No I wont do that. because Im Indian, and have respect for all cultures and caste and language.
You have the skill, you have the required education, You can make it big anywhere. Thats why a place like bangalore ticks. My hometown has people from all over india, and that includes lot of maharastrians including me. I am not at the top, heading a company or becoming a CEO, but im content on what I have, not going ahead and making group and kick out very NOn bangalorean/kannadiga CEO or better, Instead I can get where they are if I work.
The truth is simple, I bet the number of MNS supporters are school and college dropouts who cannot work a meal on their own but get jealous of hard working people, and get brainwashed by a alreday brainwahsed leader.
I'll tell you, its easy to brainwash a confused, unemployed youth.
Grow up, this 21s t century. You work and youll get, not going around beating up innocent people and proporty.

I overhear non locals, most of the time complaining about bangalore, and how sad this place is with improper roads, and pollution.
Even though my instinct kicks in to kick them out, I stand and think. Everybody has a say in this world, you have the right to complain and express.
I was in mumbai for 6 years while i was in my teen. I just fell in love with the place, even though half of teh city was a slum, when the trains were overcrowded.
But i used to brave it all and just enjoy in what the city had to offer me. There is no city like Mumbai and I love it and Miss it everyday. the Vada pav, The Cane juice at CST, the Bandra bandstand and ofcourse the people.
The Great Gandhi would have been proud of this MNS cheif
He speaks for himself without thinking about the past, of what we were, and what our great garnfathers had to go through to be in a free position we are in today.
Yes care for your people Raj, but dont go about brandishing the stick. Care for them in a good way, educate them, provide assitance to become skilled, and they will get a job on their own.

Im Indian, Maratha living in bangalore.
People like Raj are easily outnumbered... We are a vulnerable race of humans. We dont need another Jews extermination kind of episode that took place not too long ago.

---------------------------

I apologise to have brought this issue up again, and not talk about the topic of the shooting in Mumbai.
I coudnt resist writing for what most of us stand, The fairness and logical things.
India consists of millions of forgiving and peace loving citizens, We are a easy going country, never vouched for world domination. This country is just too strong to handle a doomsday maniac who is hell bent on destroying what we all made since 1947.

Last edited:
First of all, if a person is capable or in a position of taking somebody else's life, then the police has every right to use any mean possible to prevent it from happening.[in this case, the youth was shot at, and later succumbed to his injuries]
If you'll did pay attention to the new is anyway, that youth first strangled the conductor, fired random shots out the window and in the bus with his katta, [which did injure a co-passenger, was he at fault?], and started shouting out the window.
Leave the politics aside,
When the police is called during such a situation, what impression do you think they would have of him? There were other passengers in the upper deck as well..suppose they were injured or even killed [knowingly or unknowingly] by this man? You mean to say the police can waste time in negotiations? They had to act promptly, and they complied.
Regarding the political statements made by Nitish Kumar and Lalu,
They should be reminded that it is because of their utter lack of governace, their corruption and their selfishness that Bihar has reached to the new low it has reached today.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Aree dekho main jo bhi bolta huin who such hota hai.Tum lok sab galat ho aur Gadhe ho,main baghwan ke saman huin aur logon ko mujhse sikhe laine chaiyhe.Darsal yeh dunia aise challne chaiye taki kisi ki life ki koi value na ho.You know GTA style.We should be allowed to kill others.
I can't wait for the day when this happens.I will be really really happy.

Main Bhagawan huin kuinki asli baghwan Kalyug main chup kar bhaita hai.

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
well good days of Maharashtra is already over here we have electricity problem which is becoming worst day by day lots of industries are now moving to neighboring state like Gujrat , Karnataka raj has done his best diverting people attention from real issue to racial issue and he has indirect government support.

and by the way there is no big difference between Laloo and Raj , Laloo use to divide people in bihar in the name of caste to get vote and raj is also playing the same politics divide and rule but people of bihar realized that and thrown him out of power and now we have very talended chief minister Nitish Kumar.

Last edited:

krinish

Journeyman
I honestly feel that police could have shot at his legs are hands to bring him down.
As far as I can see, he was brandishing his gun and never really wanting to kill anyone.

What many here fail to see, is a young Indian full of dreams and desires, succumbed to some criminals gimmick to fame. Far a young man to go to that extent, surely the impact this whole hatred thing has brought to all is immense. It affects every one of us.
I never knew who this person is, I dont know nothing about him, But he is my fellow indian, he is my brother driven to insanity by the criminal. Im afraid to say this , but the truth is, one has fallen, and many more will fall, and the only people who could stop it us.

That guy made a phone sign and I guess he wanted to talk to the criminal. Police could have handled it better. Police are trained for this, to be able to negotiate.
Shooting is only last resort. No one actually knows what went on there.
He had a message for us, and we are failing to see it. I know he didnt do the right thing, but he was young, confused, scared and it took worse out of it, just like the MNS criminals.
I some how feel that he would not have killed anyone and instead he could have been approached slowly by the police.

We need to do something before its too late. It hurts me a lot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom