Patna youth opens fire in Mumbai bus, shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger

Journeyman
The guy was dangerous. It's a good thing that the police killed him. That'll send a clear message to any more of such azzholes out there that such sh¡t is not tolerated in here. You have a gun and bullets, bring it on. The Mumbai Police has more guns and bullets to fill every square centimeter of your body. Bullets will be answers with bullets. Simple.

A post-mortem of Rahul Raj revealed that he died of five gunshot wounds sustained in his chest and head regions. ...
WTF...police wasnt sure that he will be killed by one or two bullets ..so they poured 5 bullets :mad::mad::mad:

Where is krazzy?
Is he listening?

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Did the Police already knew his intentions? Why shouldn't the Patna youth be mistaken for a terrorist trying to hijack a bus? Can you aim the moving target that too in a windowed bus? Will just 1 bullet suffice? Its not a game that you play on PC and police don't use high tech guns as in games.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Did the Police already knew his intentions? Why shouldn't the Patna youth be mistaken for a terrorist trying to hijack a bus? Can you aim the moving target that too in a windowed bus? Will just 1 bullet suffice? Its not a game that you play on PC and police don't use high tech guns as in games.

Actually, if the man REALLY was a terrorist, I don't think the police would have resorted to opening fire. As for knowing his intentions, the person was repeatedly gesturing that he wanted to speak to someone/the police, if you cared to notice. The police could have easily used some other means, like they do in an ACTUAL hostage situation. Ever seen the Indian police opening fire at an armed man who has taken civilians hostages?

Will just 1 bullet suffice
- open your eyes, the man was NOT a hard-core criminal or a terrorist. That just made me feel sick. :mad:

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
If I write more this thread will either be locked or I will be charged with a BAN!

May I ask the mods here to transfer this thread to the Fight Club so that we have more open discussions?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Can you aim the moving target that too in a windowed bus? Will just 1 bullet suffice?
yeah so it doesnt matter if few rounds went past him killing other passengers...lolz

And its easy to say from here when you don't even know what actually happened there. Media and other sources are all tainted.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
^Do you know how many passengers were there alongwith that youth when the shootout occured? It was a double-decker bus.
Thats what I am saying..don't go by just what you have seen in those news channels.

INS-ANI

In the zone
What mumbai police did with the guy was justified. Even though i belong from Bihar, i support police's action. The acenario left no option but to hit the guy at first chance.

But raj thakre's demand that north indian, especially people from UP and bihar are polluting the culture of maharastra, is not justified.
I wish he could have been more specific, may be krazzy can help!

Also, People like raj thakre are using the sorry state of bihar as an excuse. If bihar is a poor state, does that means people of bihar are not eligible for jobs in other states?
If this had been the case, then i hope raj thakre will also ban people from vidharbh taking up any job in mumbai.

it would be ironic to note the lifestyle of a typical bihari youth who came mum to work as a labor.
He was born in a village house, as they had no option for hospital. His 20 years of life has probably seen less than 5 years of electricity(many areas of bihar has electricity for just few hrs in a day). if he belong to the real unlucky class, he might even not know what electricity is.
he has almost no education as he needs to feed himself first. Education is secondary in such cases.
His environment isn't good either.he lives in constant fear, and his social life ends after sunset.
His personality is abusing, even if u keep a dog in chain for 1 year, it will turns into a monster.In this case, its a human being.

If a youth like this is not involved in some constructive task, it will automatically be diverted to destructive tasks(hence the criminal culture in bihar).he has two options, either do what people always do in his state, or seek a new life in other state.

may be bihari are not not suitable to live as a state,unlike maharastra which is a beautiful state. But unlike maharastra, bihar is more suitable to live as a part of country. its not on the scale of percapita contribution, but per capita commitment.
just for instance, there were aprroximately 10 gallantry award winner army men from bihar in kargil war, but to my knowledge none from maharastra.

every state has its share of contribution to the making of a nation. The contribution of even a state like bihar cant be ignored.

abhishek_734

Broken In
i just want to ask one question,"if the same act was done by a mns activist,what would police hv done?"i think nothing ,as is evident from the fact that police was so quiet when mns activitist were burning taxis,buses hitting people etc.in our country even terrorists like afzal guru are not hanged after giving them a fair trial.that youth should b given a chance to show his point.it is a clear mistake on the part of police and politics.

may be bihari are not not suitable to live as a state,unlike maharastra which is a beautiful state. But unlike maharastra, bihar is more suitable to live as a part of country. its not on the scale of percapita contribution, but per capita commitment.
just for instance, there were aprroximately 10 gallantry award winner army men from bihar in kargil war, but to my knowledge none from maharastra.

every state has its share of contribution to the making of a nation. The contribution of even a state like bihar cant be ignored.

Bihar has more number of Literate than Kerala and Tamil Nadu
combined.

Bihar has more number of Graduate than Andhra Pradesh and Kerala
combined.

More Biharis are doctors than Punjab and Gujarat combined.

Bihar has produced more number of IAS officer than Kerala,
Karnataka, Tamil Nadu , Andhra and Gujarat combined.

More Biharis are bank probationary office than any other state.

More Biharis are in IIT compare to Maharashtra and Gujarat.

Murder rate in Bihar is half of murder rate in Mumbai.

Rape in Bihar is 1/10th of Delhi.

Number of people killed in Bihar in communal violence is 1/75 th
of Gujarat.

Naxalites in Bihar have killed less people than in Andhra Pradesh.

Bihar produces more wheat than Punjab.

Bihar is only large state where no farmer committed suicide.

More Bihari Girls complete Graduation than Kerala

Thats Bihar ..

INS-ANI

In the zone
abhisek, while your comparison of bihar with kerala and TN, did u meant comparison on average basis or absolute number basis?
coz if you are comparining by only numbers, its not justified to compare bihar and kerala. simple reason: population difference quite large!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
well abhishek and INS lemme tell u a very simple fact about MH police :

If u r caught doing any wrong thing and u start speaking in marathi ..they will let u off or will take less bribe as compared to same offence done by a NI ..Hope this answers ur question.....

INS-ANI

In the zone
agreed......
have had the same experience with traffic police when i was using any non-maharastra number plate bike.Its been 6 months since i started using maharastra registered Eterno, i have never been caught.

abhishek_734

Broken In
abhisek, while your comparison of bihar with kerala and TN, did u meant comparison on average basis or absolute number basis?
coz if you are comparining by only numbers, its not justified to compare bihar and kerala. simple reason: population difference quite large!

I meant comparison on absolute no basis and agree that it is not justified on account of population to compare states like bihar and kerala.most of the comparison was made comparing bihar with additive population of more than one state so i think in that case the populations would b comparable.but also see the fact that what a bihari
gets in terms of infrastructure as compared to other developed states.

My main motive was to show the contribution of an underdeveloped state in the development of our country.I feel it is the no. of intellectuals who play the role in developing a state.what happened in case of bihar was that it was entangled in some sort of politics,casteism etc fm very beginning and there was no political stability.also the govt at centre was of opposition of the ruling party in bihar.as a result,it never developed and people (intellectuals) migrated to other places and developed those places.they never came back to develop their own state.

INS-ANI

In the zone
The excuse that governmnet at centre always hindered can't be accepted as a reason for bihar still remaining what it is. its the people of bihar who ultimately share the blame. the 15 year regime of Lalu family was a mandate of people of bihar, not central government.
Even if you give them a fovourable political environment, what diffrence will it make. its the work culture as a system which lacks in Bihar. trust me, when a bihari is inside the state, he is not bihari, but just another caste. Its only after he goes out he is bihari.

As a state bihar is divided, hope it improves now! coz it has immense potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom