Patna youth opens fire in Mumbai bus, shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ same feelings with me :(

we cant even stop a kid (KPower) frm going the way he is going....
..and we are thinking of ONE INDIA... !!

how will it happen ? we will only just write in this forum and will go back to our comfortable zones....and when again some bomb explodes, some innocent is killed ..we will bash him in the forum saying OMG,WTF etc etc etc and we will do nothing in reality :x

shame on we all digitains !

krinish

Journeyman
Peace has been shattered greatly in our country in the last few years. There are more number of bad guys who are now fed by the Media, Politician, and of course US. There are now more number of criminals walking freely and preaching hatred and creating confusion than before. Its all because we have let them do it. We can stop them, and yes we will stop them all, every one of them.

People on the wrong side of the road will soon realise. For too long now, we have gone unspoken, we are mute spectators. Not long ago our great grandfathers spoke without a world being spoke, A entire nation stood as one, to defeat the British.
We need to embrace the same principles that was once implemented by the great dhoti clad granddad.
Violence is not the answer, never has ended anything on the right note. Violence is fear, hatred is confusion. The person who claims to revolt against his own men, a person who believes his job is taken, and a person who thinks his city has suffered is more worried, scared and confused with an insecure concience, while on the other the humanitarians or more peace within themselves.
Surely i can sleep with peace, and not panic because, my city is shrinking in size, there are more outsiders than insiders here, locals not getting job.

We are just too good a race to handle our country on a platter to these criminals.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Five enemies of peace inhabit us - avarice, ambition, envy, anger, and pride; if these were to be banished, we should infallibly enjoy perpetual peace.

-- Francesco Petrarch (1304-1374)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
The war has started now :

WTF is happening :x :x :x :x :x .. now what shud we do against marathis :x :x :x

UP labourer lynched on Mumbai local train

29 Oct 2008, 0125 hrs IST, Nitin Yeshwantrao

THANE: The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena's hate campaign against North Indians claimed the life of a 25-year-old labourer from Uttar Pradesh who was
beaten up on Tuesday by Marathi-speaking youths in a local train at Khopoli station.

"Dharamdev Rai, the labourer, died two to three hours after he was admitted to a Badlapur hospital. There are no external injuries. He, along with three others, had boarded a CST-bound train at Khopoli station when they were attacked by a group of ten to 12 people. The four north Indians were punched and kicked by the group. They alighted at Badlapur station where Rai was admitted to Dubey Hospital. He died two to three hours after his admission to the hospital," A K Sharma, commissioner of the government railway police, told TOI.

Asked if it was a hate attack, Sharma said, "The three who were accompanying Rai have said that the attackers were all speaking Marathi." Sharma said Rai and the others worked in a factory in Khopoli and were going home in Uttar Pradesh.

Rai, with Veerendra Ramgopal Rai, Satyaprakash Kaushal Rai and Shivkumar Verma, hailed from Gauri Ghat in UP's Gorakhpur district. The boys were to board the Kushinagar express from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at Kurla.

Verma told a private TV news channel that the immediate provocation for the attack was an argument between them and the Marathi-speaking youths. It's learnt that the four, who had boarded the 1.55 pm CST-bound local, were questioned about their destination as they were carrying suitcases and luggage with them. "When the Marathi-speaking youths learnt that we were going to UP, they taunted us and angrily told us not to return," Verma said.

"When we protested, we were humiliated and beaten up by the group which got off the train at Karjat station," Verma said. GRP commissioner Sharma said there were no external injuries on any of the four but the death could have occurred because Rai was hit in a sensitive area. "The port-mortem will reveal the reason for the death," he said.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Don't jump to conclusions! Anyway, I was wrong! We don't need Mussolini. We need a new Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi! There is a dire need for a new Gandhiji! So, I'm against you on that "war has started" tosh! Peace people! Let us reunite. No one is a Bihari, Maharashtri, Uttar Pradeshi etc. In fact, as I have said somewhere else on this forum, no one is an Indian either! We are all insignificant creatures on this earth. Our flicker lives(yes I've played homeworld) do not matter here. The entire population should unite to make some difference! Let the concept of the Earth Alliance flourish!(Why do I feel like a dork?:oops: Any supporters?)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I support u but what to do when such incidences are happening daily ????..first the bomb blasts everywhere and now these hate crimes..we blame europeans for racism and we indians are the biggest racists ..we are dividing our own fellow indians into dis and that !!!
seems like country is going to the lines of civil war ...

congrats to Pakistan, ISI, Raj Thackrey, SIMI etc etc..U all are succeeding in fulfillment of ur goals...divide and rule India !!!

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
bloody regionalism gonna be a big hinder to ur country progress......observe that poor and middle class ppl are the victims....i don no why things are goin the evil way......i'm afraid this jus gonna add more fuel to existing regionalism....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ yeah its not safe to travel in local trains or other passenger vehicle. We should carry a gun at our disposal to use as police will do no sh!te about us and likely to accuse us only.

Ironically the guy's name was Rahul Raj who got killed in that bus encounter :/

As for bloved politician makind Maharashtra a better place : Paying unemployed youth for vandalism while riding a merc himself is not upliftment

Last edited:

krinish

Journeyman
Im afraid to say this , but the truth is, one has fallen, and many more will fall, and the only people who could stop is us.

esumitkumar said:
THANE: The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena's hate campaign against North Indians claimed the life of a 25-year-old labourer from Uttar Pradesh who was
beaten up on Tuesday by Marathi-speaking youths in a local train at Khopoli station.

I slept yesterday night hoping that I was wrong about the hate campaign, I wished that yesterdays shootout drama will be the first and last victim.
Now we have another death.
This is a sorry state. Mumbai is going downhill. Its my humble request to all indian and mainly maharastrians to unite against these crimes, before mumbai is lost. :cry:

Raccoon

Journeyman
Its really amazing how long we will fall for this ancient trick. Just before Raj, Bal Thackery used the same tactics... and hundreds of others have too. It seems we never learn...

And just look at the way we waste our time discussing this! Thanks to all this publicity, scum like Raj, who wouldn't and shouldnt deserve to get a second look on a busy street, is suddenly famous all over this so-called holy land!!

I'd also add that the administration of Maharashtra is far more guity than Raj to allow this to happen in the 1st place. They have made a mockery of the whole thing by staging arrest dramas and all that. The administration should be 1st made to answer for this disgusting state of affairs.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I support u but what to do when such incidences are happening daily ????..first the bomb blasts everywhere and now these hate crimes..we blame europeans for racism and we indians are the biggest racists ..we are dividing our own fellow indians into dis and that !!!
seems like country is going to the lines of civil war ...

congrats to Pakistan, ISI, Raj Thackrey, SIMI etc etc..U all are succeeding in fulfillment of ur goals...divide and rule India !!!
NOTE:pardon me for my ever-joking nature.
I don't know what to do if it happens daily! Anyone can try to find out though! All we have to do is read enough books on Gandhiji to do some Chemical Locha in the brain. Then we can ask him. I think he would've said something to a maharashtri like... Ek non-Maharashtri bachcha god le lo... and vice versa to a non-Maharashtri! We need to ease the tension, unite and save the nation!

Writing this aint gonna help! Vote for the right candidate in the next polls. One who can stop this! If none are there, think of becoming one! Sometimes, I do feel like abandoning my studies and going for Politics!
Offtopic(rather ontopic):This should continue(or end for good!) in the Fight club section as this is only the news section!

Meanwhile, Civil war, eh? Nukes from the blackmarket anyone?:D:twisted:

krinish

Journeyman
NOTE:pardon me for my ever-joking nature.
I don't know what to do if it happens daily! Anyone can try to find out though! All we have to do is read enough books on Gandhiji to do some Chemical Locha in the brain. Then we can ask him. I think he would've said something to a maharashtri like... Ek non-Maharashtri bachcha god le lo... and vice versa to a non-Maharashtri! We need to ease the tension, unite and save the nation!

Writing this aint gonna help! Vote for the right candidate in the next polls. One who can stop this! If none are there, think of becoming one! Sometimes, I do feel like abandoning my studies and going for Politics!
Offtopic(rather ontopic):This should continue(or end for good!) in the Fight club section as this is only the news section!

Meanwhile, Civil war, eh? Nukes from the blackmarket anyone?:D:twisted:

You hit the nail on the head. Well said, its amazing how most of us are not thinking about the long term.
peace is what we need, not justification, not some new rule, not some argument to put this issue under scanner.
We are failing to utilise the strong power of democracy.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
there is no loktantra (democracy) in India..its only bheedtantra :evil:

anyways polling right candidates ...the time has come to remove proxy Sonia Mayo govt and bring BJP back...I know they are not 100 % good but very good than this BS UPA !!

What cong couldnt do in 45 yrs they have done in 5 yrs ..nuclear test, golden quadrilateral (all highways making) , POTA .After all, under BJP tenure, India emerged as a high-tech powerhouse, achieved 8.6 percent annual GDP growth and
took serious steps in easing cross-border tensions with Pakistan.

calling for another fight thread congress vs BJP eh ...do u want it..is it allowed in forum :confused:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^nah ..i dunno exactly ..But LK advani n Rajnath Singh never condemned Raj nor said anything about these incidents ..that really sad :(

the problem wid BJP is that it diverted from its own very principles by which it became popular ..like Hindutva, Article 370, Ram Mandir etc cuz they were not a single major party frm 99-2004 regime...so they got defeated inspite of good governance ...

ok I have created create a BJP vs Congress thread ..
lets see u all there ...post ur opinions ..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100876

A post-mortem of Rahul Raj revealed that he died of five gunshot wounds sustained in his chest and head regions. The post-mortem was
conducted at J J Hospital by a four-member panel of experts on Tuesday morning.

Sources said that the cause of death has been given as "haemmorhage and shock due to firearm injuries'' . The report adds, "However, viscera preserved for chemical analysis.''

WTF...police wasnt sure that he will be killed by one or two bullets ..so they poured 5 bullets :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

krinish

Journeyman
5 bullets. Thats bad. real bad. They really wanted him dead. One shot is all it takes to bring down even a monster of a man. One shot at his legs was all it required.
I never really believed In BJP. preaching ones own religion, and condeming others is as good as spreading hatred. Subjects like Religion, caste, race are always very sensitive and BJP are not the best to handle it, in a country growing insecure within and becoming vulnerable very minute and getting exposed to such aggressive obsessed men.

We dont need no BJP or congress, what we need is rational young men to run this country and take it to the pinnacle of peace and glory.
Ive always dreamed of it, We will get there some how, it is tough but we can make it.
Im ready to lay down my life, for good, love, peace, coz we can acheive lot more with these than voilence, hatred, and confusion, im sick and tired of the men who run our country when we all know inside, that we coulld have been soo much more.

For starters, I was born naked, My parents attached me to some religion, which i no longer believe in. What I believe in, is us.

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
raj has made local people mentally sick! when Marathi police can defend their people by allowing them to do crime against north Indian than what is wrong if north Indian in railway select north Indian for job? how many MNS people have been shot dead by police?

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
A post-mortem of Rahul Raj revealed that he died of five gunshot wounds sustained in his chest and head regions. The post-mortem was
conducted at J J Hospital by a four-member panel of experts on Tuesday morning.

Sources said that the cause of death has been given as "haemmorhage and shock due to firearm injuries'' . The report adds, "However, viscera preserved for chemical analysis.''

WTF...police wasnt sure that he will be killed by one or two bullets ..so they poured 5 bullets :mad::mad::mad:

Just lke a butcher! Sick! Horribly sick! That's the word for it! He was already at bay! Why be Max Payne then?!? :mad:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
F***ing idiots. All those policemen & politicians should be rounded up, stripped naked & caned mercilessly in full public view. And their head honcho should suffer the same fate, in a so-called outsider's state. The truth is, none of them have the balls to tackle this miscreant who is spreading hatred among the people. He is the first one who should be gagged. And his dumb followers should be shot-at-sight if they try to cause any trouble. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom