Password Hacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_moon

Journeyman
My yahoo password has been changed by someone. I had created th account good 7-8 yrs back & probably I enterred some wrong personal info which I cant even recollect to reset th password now!!

I have my secondary Email ID thats linked to my yahoo account , which informed me of the password change.
Is there any way by which I can use my secondary email to verify myself & somehow change th password.
I want this account back badly, by hook or crook :p

PM me for suggestions.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Email Yahoo Security account
security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com tell them you got hacked and someone changed your password, and naturally they changed the info so you cant do the forgot password thing.But this happen rarely.Best of luck.

And I am sure you are infected from any keylogger.Better do a full scan of your system with any one good updated antivirus and any two good updated antispyware.Better do some online scan.

i forgot my yahoo id pw 1 yr ago..but i made gmail a/c... so r there chances to get my pw back ?? b/s all details i entered were invalid...

OP
the_moon

the_moon

Journeyman
ravi_9793 said:
Email Yahoo Security account
security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com tell them you got hacked and someone changed your password, and naturally they changed the info so you cant do the forgot password thing.But this happen rarely.Best of luck.

And I am sure you are infected from any keylogger.Better do a full scan of your system with any one good updated antivirus and any two good updated antispyware.Better do some online scan.
The Email ID doesn't work! The mail bounced back at once!

Yahoo Personal Email 1-866-492-4664

Yahoo! Customer Service
1-866-562-7219
408-349-3300
8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)
The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com

I got this info somewhere..cudnt assure u whether it'll work,,but u can give it a try..all the best

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Try following:
1)contact yahoo here:
*in.solutions.yahoo.com/new/contacts.html

2)Try contacing yahoo.co.in through their HELP,and keep writing them till they don't respond.

OP
the_moon

the_moon

Journeyman
Will it be a good idea to go the Y! office in Gurgaon (as I live in Del) & meet the CC ppl there & explain them the problem...?? I mean, maybe they may consider some document in writing that if anyone claims the Email ID, then I'd be answerable.
I know the mails in the mailbox, I can tell them things stored in the inbox, i know Y! ppl cant really verify them as they too wont have th password....but still, what do you guys feel, visitig some Y! person personally would be of any help??
I will be going in either cases, but still want to know how much can I expect!!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
you can try this method.but they rarely listen such issue.But there is nothing wrong in trying.Best of luck..and plz must share ur yahoo office experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom