Party animals strip girl in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_moon

Journeyman
What exactly is happening here?!
People please dont get into personal fights in the middle of an issue os such serious magnitude!!
just sit back & think about what u've started here & U urself will find yourself smiling!!
Chillax~

aliasghark

who? what?
Enlightenment from you? Good joke. I might as well ask Osama!
Too bad you cant understand what is being said. I thought you were mature enough to.

I'm going to take the higher ground now and ignore the rest of your posts on this subject.

Thanks 'the_moon'!

mediator

Technomancer
aliasghark said:
I'm going to take the higher ground now and ignore the rest of your posts on this subject.
Too bad u cudn't do that from the start!:)

the_moon said:
Thats the right attitude! ;)

Neways any further news on the subject??

the_moon

Journeyman
aliasghark said:
Enlightenment from you? Good joke. I might as well ask Osama!
Too bad you cant understand what is being said. I thought you were mature enough to.

Thanks 'the_moon'!

Well, I think I expected a lil' too much from you... U really are inept of thinking straight & sane.
Anyways, U can very well ignore my posts, I'll be very happy not to receive your responses & further deviate this thread from th main issue!
P.S. Where did Osama come here from??????

Last edited:

anandk

Distinguished Member
The names of the detained are Rizwan Shaikh 18, Chand Ali Shah, 17, Adil Shiakh, 22, Abid Shaikh, 17 and Tabrez Khan, 15, says this link *www.mid-day.com/news/city/2007/january/149547.htm

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
It wouldn't be wrong to say most of us Indians are fools including u and me as these cases are frequent but only little media attention does it get in our country.What r we doing sitting down here lets give those b!00dy son of many many many many many unknown guns a pain in the b~~t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom