Party animals strip girl in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Mumbai: A New Year event at Mumbai's most famous landmark, the Gateway of India, is making news after it went horribly sour. Drunk revellers stripped and molested a woman in public view, as her friend watched helplessly.
*www.ibnlive.com/news/drunk-revellers-strip-molest-woman-in-public-view/top/30128-3.html
Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan! :???:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the last thing any1 wud wanna do is mess with a drunk guy .... those guys dont giv a damn and wud whop ur a$$ untill u r stronger or more than them

rajivrocks

Broken In
disgusting.....
the couple who got harrassed shld have come forward to launch a complaint
though i kno police would ignore them but as media is involved in it they will get a FAIR TRIAL....

tuxfan

Technomancer
I would make a correction to the thread title. They were not "Party Animals", they were "Animals"!! :-x :-x :-x

Bl00dy Ba$tard$! They should be castrated in full public view! They are not men, they are sixers! :-x

Last edited:
G

gxsaurav

next time, when u guys see something like this happening, don't just stay there & stare, go & do something

anandk

Distinguished Member
^ hear hear ! *smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/nodassent.gif

..but really shocked this hapnd in mumbai !

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Very bad and I feel pity on the girl. They should come forward and register a complaint. IBN says that they will support her. They have the proof too. That idiot should be punished. He should be made naked and beaten black & blue. Bloody animal on earth. :x

K

krazyfrog

I know what happened was very bad. The people who did this should be severely punished. But there is no need to drag Mumbai in this. What happened that day could have happened in any city. But for a shameful act of a few people, there is no need to disgrace the whole city.

kuni5_hem

Broken In
totally disgusting..
as kiran said..he shud b made naked and beaten black & blue..
i tink this is what he deserves..

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
tuxfan said:
I would make a correction to the thread title. They were not "Party Animals", they were "Animals"!! :-x :-x :-x

Bl00dy Ba$tard$! They should be castrated in full public view! They are not men, they are sixers! :-x
please use the scientific term for "sixers".and either dont use$$$$ in abusive language or just dont use it.:D:D

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Independent india-murders,rapes,kidnappings,corruption,chaos.This has become our identity.Not to blame mumbai.We all are responsible.If even 10% of indians come together to fight against all this things will be changed forever.But.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom