Party animals strip girl in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i think girl will not do FIR, due to media & press.. b/s pressure from family... and always ppl want to secure their good image in public...

faraaz

Evil Genius
What happened is an indication of what you get with a lot of sick f**ks, drunk in one place...

Also, from the article, I'm judging this was one of those commercial parties...

And trust me, the guy couldn't have done anything. However, I am betting there were a good many more than 70 OTHER guys there...WHAT THE F*CK were THEY doing?

Absolute disgrace...

aliasghark

who? what?
its sad, but not surprising

perverts like these must be hanged like saddam

@mediator:

what do goats have to do with this case?

its a pity u cant think straight anymore

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
the ppl who are involved must be tortured to death and the girl also deserves it ...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hoy did anyone recognize the real culprit here... Its drinking in the open. And to top it all all the people can get away with small punishments of fines claiming to be drunk.

Delhi Times carried a headline some time back saying that we have lost our struggle against booze and now we shud legalize drinking. The comment was so (ughh cant find a word) that I stopped reading and threw it in gutter...

faraaz

Evil Genius
@gdatuk: How exactly do you justify saying "the girl deserves it" ?? Oh excuse me, it must have been HER fault for daring to GO out on New Year's Eve at all of course!! How stupid of us not to realise this...you think?? STFU Noob!

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
Why these type of things r happening in mumbai ???
police has started investigation yesterday 5 human animals was arrested !!!

mediator

Technomancer
aliasghark said:
@mediator:

what do goats have to do with this case?

its a pity u cant think straight anymore
Why r u getting so concerned about the goats?? Its a straight and simple concept and its a pity that u r asking for such a simple thing!! Neways if u can't think of it and feel like deviating the topic here, then read my posts in fight club and u'll know more of it, or just open another thread!!

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I saw that the police is saying let someone come forward and file a complaint. I think they have ENOUGH photo and video evdence to make arrests WITHOUT a formal complaint.

mediator

Technomancer
^^Thats the problem. Those who r arrested are saying that they were trying to protect the couple, but photos and video show them as perverts. They have their arguments. So unless someone lodges a complaint, police can't do anything!!

aliasghark

who? what?
mediator said:
Why r u getting so concerned about the goats??
What makes you think I am concerned about the goats? I just wasn't expecting to find goats in this discussion.

mediator said:
Its a straight and simple concept and its a pity that u r asking for such a simple thing!! Neways if u can't think of it and feel like deviating the topic here, then read my posts in fight club and u'll know more of it, or just open another thread!!
I think most of us here know who is deviating from the topic - the person who brings goats into the picture while condemning a tragic incident of female molestation - maybe he's the one.

If you've got all the time in the world, go ahead, promote all your 'straight and simple' concepts. I hope you realize not everyone does.

mediator said:
And yeah, we can still get still get the message if you use these once ;)

mediator

Technomancer
aliasghark said:
What makes you think I am concerned about the goats? I just wasn't expecting to find goats in this discussion.
Chill out! U dont want me to be serious do u?? Neways even if u find my post irrelevant, then u cud just have ignored it. Atleast u cud have quoted/replied to the relevant part!!

aliasghark said:
I think most of us here know who is deviating from the topic - the person who brings goats into the picture while condemning a tragic incident of female molestation - maybe he's the one.
If I had brought man/horses/ or any other animal instead of goat, then wud u have agreed to me?? So everybody can surely see who's deviating the topic!!

aliasghark said:
If you've got all the time in the world, go ahead, promote all your 'straight and simple' concepts. I hope you realize not everyone does.
Lol, thats the first time I'm reading a person saying that 'straight n simple concepts' need to be promoted!! They r well understood. R u an exception that u need a full fledged explanation??

aliasghark said:
And yeah, we can still get still get the message if you use these once
And "we" can still understand if u write "still get" once! :D

Neways I didn't see u condemning the incident of the girl being molested!! R u here to troll?? :)

aliasghark

who? what?
mediator said:
If I had brought man/horses/ or any other animal instead of goat, then wud u have agreed to me?? So everybody can surely see who's deviating the topic!!
What does that even mean?

mediator said:
Lol, thats the first time I'm reading a person saying that 'straight n simple concepts' need to be promoted!! They r well understood. R u an exception that u need a full fledged explanation??
Perhaps you need a lesson on the usage of quotation marks?

mediator said:
And "we" can still understand if u write "still get" once! :D
Good find, you are fast!

aliasghark said:
its sad, but not surprising
perverts like these must be hanged like saddam
mediator said:
Neways I didn't see u condemning the incident of the girl being molested!! R u here to troll?? :)
You might not be so fast after all!

the_moon

Journeyman
Lets get to th topic ppl!
Its a shame that guys get away with such things in our country & this encourages crime exponentially!
I really feel sorry for th girl & understand that she doesn't want to recall th incident again n again & therefore, she isn't coming in front.
I strongly believe that rapists, eve teasers should be given very harsh punishment & most importantly, we the people should be responsible enough to react & defend the victim at the scene of crime, rather than just drooling at whats hapenin cowardly.
Am sure we all at some point in time must have witnessed a scene of eve teasing (etc), but the sad fact is that most of the times we just look at the scene & ait for someone else to revolt or defend!
We should pledge that we wont allow such things to happen in our presence atleast!!

mediator

Technomancer
aliasghark said:
What does that even mean?
Thats the problem u need meaning of every simple thing that is supposed to be well understood!! U need to redo from ur nursery classes!

aliasghark said:
Good find, you are fast!

You might not be so fast after all!
Fix ur wavering mind mate!

But ur not fast at all. I told ya to open another thread, if u wanna discuss the goat thing and get enlightened about it like a kid who doesn't even understand simple things. I promise I'll spoon feed u with explanation on simple things and concepts. But still ur here annoying everyone with ur troll discussing off-topic subjects??
Please open another thread if u wanna get enlightened or PM me. I promise I'll nourish ur mind. Remember this not FIGHTCLUB, but a news section. i hope u understand the difference! Or u need enlightenment on that toooo and discuss it like goat thing?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom