Pak Cricket Coach Found Dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer has died after being discovered in his Jamaica hotel room on Sunday morning.

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/other_international/pakistan/6464831.stm

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Oh God! Its a really sad news. Switched on the Tv and its flashing headlines..
He probably couldn't bear the losses of the team....

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
im sure the pakistanis have murdered him..............

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Good Bye Bob

So do the Pakistanis play Zimbabwe, without a coach?
Or do they have an acting coach or someone?

eddie

El mooooo
Oh god! For a second I thought someone posted a joke in the news section. This is a very sad news...really sad...

Anindya

In the zone
This is a case of conspiracy. Some body definitely poisoned him (ofcourse a pakistani fan). This is going to be a BIG issue and now nobody will be willing to be its coach. It will have severe consequences all round. Lets hope for the best. NOW INDIA`S PERFORMANCE WILL MULTIPLY. ITS GAURANTEED.

OP
alok4best

alok4best

TooR
Truly..Its really really sad....big loss to cricket..however there are lots of things happening this world cup..dont know why ,but I have a strong feeling that something is terribly wrong with all this..may b he committed suicide after watching the Pak show...or who knows,,,he might have been murdered..if u closely read the quotes,its clear that something was wrong B/N PCB and the Coach...anyways I hope his soul rests in peace..and now Pak must get a convincing win in next match to pay tribute..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom