Pak Cricket Coach Found Dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

El mooooo
There is no way he could have committed a suicide. The guy was always very calm and collected in his approach but there definitely seems some kind of conspiracy in here. In any case if anyone should have committed suicide it should have been Inzi...not Woolmer.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Just say it on TV. Sad news for cricket lovers. his contract with pakistan team is ending in this world cup but its ends before 1 match :(

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Greg Chapell is a very strong man. He does not fear anyone.

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
Im shocked and disappointed by the turn of events happening..first he dies and den inzy resigns...amazing...dunno abt others but i definitely feel somethins fishy around there!...sad pak's gonna have to do wid jus another paki coach from now on..doubt any other foreigner would dare to take command (oh..not soo sure abt afghanis tho..they can come anytime! ;) )...and this leads to one thing more...
the INDIAN players would be right now almost pissin in their pants..lookin at all this..m "DEAD" sure they are gonna outperform than their already pathetic capabilities!.... :)

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
i thot it too b a joke. my god its true, he probably cudn't bear the shock. greg chappel tera kya hoga?

caje143

Journeyman
If at all india do not perform in the next two matches atleast...
then i wont be surprised to see the next headlines in news as "__________"(To Be Declared):) expired suddenly..
well i hope they play well atleast qualify for the second round...
then maybe if they loose it wouldnt matter much... than the shame that they were kicked out like pakistan...

too bad for Bob.. well Greg chappel has now something to fear about...

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
i am sure there was a plot behind this......

man.....he was just 58.......and fit to take any kind of shock(not the literal one:D:D).
Pak losing wouldnt have been so serious to him that it cud take his life.......

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Did a conclusive reason come out yet?

It cant b natural shock... shock mein mara tho match-end hi bhagwaan(Jesus :D) ko pyaara ho jaatha...

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
Let's give his death investigation to MOSSAD ,they will surely find out the correct reason
Off-topic, but isn't it strange that someone with the name "SS" and avatar of the Fuhrer is talking about "Mossad"? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom