Pak Cricket Coach Found Dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
piyush gupta said:
i feel daal mein kuch kala hai

dal mein kuch kaala nahin hai... puri dal hi kali hai!!! even i feel its a conspirancy. u can't believe the pakis! look what happended to the CJ of pak. when the people who are supposed to give justice haf to fight injustice and dictatorship and their lives are hanging from the rope how can we believe anybody in a country like that????

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
He was murdered

A day before his death every one in Pak was aking Woolmer and Inzy to be hanged.
And some crazy pakisani did it.
This is what happens with a country and their people where terrorism is considered good

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
infra_red_dude said:
dal mein kuch kaala nahin hai... puri dal hi kali hai!!! even i feel its a conspirancy. u can't believe the pakis! look what happended to the CJ of pak. when the people who are supposed to give justice haf to fight injustice and dictatorship and their lives are hanging from the rope how can we believe anybody in a country like that????
Pakistan ki daal kaali nahi green hoti hai.:D I think it wasnt due to heart attack.Koi saazish thi.

hailgautam

Youngling
it was in the news seems he was killed because he was trying to unearth the bookie-team nexus in his forthcoming book.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vimal_mehrotra said:
Sarfarz navaz is retarded,I for one dont believe what he says.He always makes such crap.
Yes.And now aaj tak news channel will tell in their 'vishesh program' about Woolmer's last email.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
As the Pakistan Coach has died (maybe Drug-Alcohol Overdose) Conspiracy theories are

(1). Indian RAW has poisoned his food thereby killing him.:rolleyes:
(2). Taliban Has killed him b'coz he is responsible for corrupting the minds of staunch "followers". :rolleyes:
(3). Pakistani Opposition has a hand in it to discredit "the able and powerful leadership " of Gen.Musharraf. :rolleyes:
(4).Some Pakistani Car driver-waiter-bellboy-steward etc. did it :rolleyes:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Actual news..someone poisoned him. Jamaican police has termed the death suspicious.

Mushtaq Ahmad is the current coach for pakistan.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
the pakistani paper says "alleged player-bookie nexus in Pakistan" might be cause of "murder" of Woolmer. Also there was blood on his cheek and eyes. This issue might extreme repercussions for Pak Cricketers and also Pakistan Itself. Also Pak Cricketers are not allowed to leave Windies after their match against Zim.

*thenews.jang.com.pk/

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Match must have been fixed and bob must have come to know about it...so pakistanis thought ki usko khatam kar dalo waise bhi ab naya coach to aayega hi first round se bahar hone ke baad:))

csczero

Journeyman
ICC is Completely Involved here and ICC has paid jamaica police milion Dollors to " RAFADAFA " the case so that match fixing shouldnt come out again or it will be absolute shame on ICC if that fixing scenario comes out again.

Josan

Gangsta
He was a true cricketer ,,, who devoted all his life to
]cricket .....

May be God need a good coach for his heaven team .........,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Josan said:
May be God need a good coach for his heaven team .........,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

God might a need VERY good coach 'coz Satan has all the player's and
L(iar)awyers with him....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom