Pak Cricket Coach Found Dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
alok4best

alok4best

TooR
Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer was murdered..

Pakistan cricket coach Bob Woolmer, found dead a day after Pakistan’s shock defeat at the hands of Ireland, was murdered, police have confirmed. Although the Pakistan Cricket Board has been claiming that the autopsy conducted on Woolmer was inconclusive, sources, according to Times Now, have confirmed that investigators have indeed said the coach was murdered.

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Pakistan_coach_Bob_Woolmer_was_murdered/articleshow/1785989.cms

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Breaking News:Radio Jamaica: Strangulation was the cause of Woolmer's death*www.ndtv.com/images/icons/blinkingcursor.gif
(source NDTV)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
In a fresh twist to the Bob Woolmer case, Radio Jamaica reported on Wednesday that the former Pakistan coach was strangulated. It said strangulation marks were found on Woolmer's neck.

The Jamaican police had earliesr said Woolmer's death was being treated as suspicious and further investigations weree being carried out.

The post mortem on Woolmer's body had added to speculations on the matter, especially after the investigating agencies had termed the preliminary reports as inconclusive.

Deputy Commissioner of the Jamaica Police had said, "Having met with pathologists and other medical personnel and investigators, we have sufficient evidence to prove that further investigation is required into the death which we are now treating as suspicious."

Asked if the police were saying Woolmer was murdered, Shields said, "I am not saying that."

Woolmer had been found unconscious in his Kingston hotel room on Sunday - less than 24 hours after Pakistan had been eliminated from the World Cup by minnows Ireland.

Ever since Woolmer's death, a large number of theories have been doing the rounds about what could have caused it - suicide, stress, drug overdose or poisoning.

The Jamaican police authorities and the ICC are scheduled to address the press on Thursday, and that will hopefully provide further clarity on the issue.

*www.ndtv.com/ndtvcricket/showstory.aspx?id=33036&site=ndtv

T

thunderbird.117

two things doubts me one is the vomit and the other is blood on the wall. How can a person vomit when he is murdered?.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The WC is fixed for sure.Look at the hammering of B'desh by sri lanka.Same B'desh knocked the crap out of India(who were looking like playing unwillingly)
Only Ganguly batted and he too took 100+ balls to make 70 runs and threw his wicket away in 40th over.
Maybe Sarfaraz Navaz is not as retard as I thought:D

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Yarr 008 likes Arsenal not cricket

wrong choice

i think superman:D

May be "Someone was here"

ya "feel the dark side"
ya "It_Wazznnt_me"

gigyaster

Journeyman
Did u all saw the news today...... gala ghot kar mara giya, shy of Pakistani cricketers n all its officials. Dawood ka hath vhi ho sakta hai.... ara mene zee news pe dekha

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
thunderbird.117 said:
two things doubts me one is the vomit and the other is blood on the wall. How can a person vomit when he is murdered?.

When certain poisons enter our body, the body's natural tendency is to throw out the foreign body which it cannot accept. The immediate method is vomit. I've seen and read poisoning cases. Very sad state :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom